Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hilarious: Daily Show Looks At 24 Hours of Fox News (and random DS bumps) MET

mjah

I

(Now I agree that MSNBC = Foxnews. That is 100%. I even agree that CNN leans left, but not to the degree that many claim)

While I agree MSNBC is ungodly biased to the left, I still don't think they are on par with FOX. FOX news flat out made **** up in a effort to smear Obama's wife. They also found WMDs in Iraq multiple times, called congressman foley a Democrat, etc.

I think there is a difference between being ungodly biased (like MSNBC) and systematically making stuff up like FOX does.

Speaking of the daily show, remember all the tlak about "what would they do when Bush leaves?" They've had some pretty good send-ups of the new regime already, though it will still take more time for writers to really get the feel of things comedy-wise on all the new players.

Jumbo, I still haven't seen it since the election. I wonder how the ratings are doing compared to a year ago.

Say, I found this one right here in this very thread.. what do you know.. I posted it!

But here it is again The Daily Show's take on Obama's press conference

Cluster**** to the poorhouse,, it's a running theme, and it has not spared Obama.

Watch it, you'll like it! It's not just for democrats anymore.

~Bang

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this to pimp tonights daily Show...srtarted out with a great graphic for segment on Obama speech..had a pci of him and the name Optimist Prime lmao...then played clips of Nancy bouncing up and down from her chair and said Obama was doing all he could to resist playing "whack-a-mole" ...said nancy was part gopher and them mimicked a gopher , it was great...did some jabbing on the "promise list" and then did a short but funny jab at Jindal...good stuff..they're strarting to get more and more of the avaiable lampooning material on the new admin (like i knew he would) :)

Nah. Rush is fully entitled to be a horrible and subtly racist demogogue all he wants. He has free speech rights the same as the rest of us.

"subtly racist"? He couldn't be more subtle if he wore a "I hate black people" t-shirt.

He's a broken record. He said the NFL wanted McNabb to succeed 'cause he was a black QB. Now he's saying that the country wants Obama to succeed just 'cause he's black.

I do have to give him credit though, he is good at what he's paid to do: elicit an emotional response from both sides.

"subtly racist"? He couldn't be more subtle if he wore a "I hate black people" t-shirt.

He's a broken record. He said the NFL wanted McNabb to succeed 'cause he was a black QB. Now he's saying that the country wants Obama to succeed just 'cause he's black.

I do have to give him credit though, he is good at what he's paid to do: elicit an emotional response from both sides.

Actually, he said the media wanted McNabb to succeed because he's a black QB, and in essence he's right. It's an easy story, writes itself. The media is well known for propping up that which they think makes more news. (It's one of the few times I ever agreed with that man)

The media is also a vicious killer, and when you criticize them, well you see how fast you're thrown off of NFL Countdown. (He should have never been on there in the first place, but that's another discussion.)

~Bang

Bumping this to pimp tonights daily Show...srtarted out with a great graphic for segment on Obama speech..had a pci of him and the name Optimist Prime lmao...then played clips of Nancy bouncing up and down from her chair and said Obama was doing all he could to resist playing "whack-a-mole" ...said nancy was part gopher and them mimicked a gopher , it was great...did some jabbing on the "promise list" and then did a short but funny jab at Jindal...good stuff..they're strarting to get more and more of the avaiable lampooning material on the new admin (like i knew he would) :)

I thought it was a riot! The minute I saw "Optimist Prime" I nearly spit out my drink.

I really liked the Tom Selleck interview though...hey I'm a Magnum, PI fan and I saw him a couple of times when I lived in Hawaii.

Wait, hold on..... let me see if I can actually bend forward enough to suck my own **** like everyone else. No, i guess not.

I'll just have to continue ignoring the loons on both sides. Thanks for keeping it real boys.

Congrats on buying yourswelf a week off by being "clever." :)

Archived