Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama - he's not "my" president

TrumanB

good for you. I agree whole heartidly with you on this. However, I hope that he doesn't screw the country up like I think he will.

He isn't my president either, since I didn't vote for him. He is only my president by the fact that I am an american and he represents me.

Funny story. I have a t-shirt that says just that, "he's not my president" and I have yet to have anyone say anything negative about it. Everyone has agreed with it and want one.

LOL, yeah I hear those are huge internet sellers. You must look so cool walking around in such witty t-shirts.

Couple things I did not vote for Obama.. I do not agree with many of his viewpoints/policies BUT he is the President tomorrow man RESPECT THAT who cares who he is HE IS THE PRESIDENT. I will pray for him because if he screws up America is screwed too...Why would anyone want to see their country go down in flames.....you sound like an anarchist or some crap like that....

I completely agree...As Sean Hannity said, I'll back him when I agree with him, but when I disgree with his policies I will speak out. I think McCain was the man we needed for today but he lost and now Obama is the president. The difference with me and a liberal, I won't be like a bush hater and blame everything on Obama like they did with Bush.

I completely agree...As Sean Hannity said, I'll back him when I agree with him, but when I disgree with his policies I will speak out. I think McCain was the man we needed for today but he lost and now Obama is the president. The difference with me and a liberal, I won't be like a bush hater and blame everything on Obama like they did with Bush.

No need to generalize. That would be like me grouping you in with all of TrumanB's views.

Not all liberals acted that way.

It's called fair play. I don't think liberals understand that concept.

You say Liberal like it's a bad word when it was a conservative government that brought our country to ruin. No wonder you're so willing to give up on this country, you support it's destruction.

You say Liberal like it's a bad word when it was a conservative government that brought our country to ruin. No wonder you're so willing to give up on this country, you support it's destruction.

Conservative Government? What country are we talking about? What year was that?

good for you. I agree whole heartidly with you on this. However, I hope that he doesn't screw the country up like I think he will.

He isn't my president either, since I didn't vote for him. He is only my president by the fact that I am an american and he represents me.

Funny story. I have a t-shirt that says just that, "he's not my president" and I have yet to have anyone say anything negative about it. Everyone has agreed with it and want one.

So you own a t-shirt that says, "he's not my president" speaking of Obama and in your own words.........

"Everyone has agreed with it and want one"

That's funny, because as I recall the election was an absolute landslide vicotory for Obama, so I seriously doubt "everyone" agrees with it. People that disagree with it probably just don't think you're worth talking to.

As far as this talk of, "I didn't vote for him, so he's not my president." That is moronic on so many levels that it is hard to know where to even start.

Huh? I want to destroy this country? What?

It's called fair play. I don't think liberals understand that concept.

No, it's called acting like a 5 year old. An adult or someone with maturity would conduct themselves with class and not conduct themselves in a matter that they once criticized in a childish outburst of pure nonsense.

I'm beginning to doubt if we will ever get an even-handed account of Obama's success/failure from the mainstream media.

I've had CNN on all day and it has been a parade of fawning journalists for hours now.

Alot of people in this thread have said they'll reserve judgement until after the first 100 days. I wish the media would do the same instead of portraying him as the greatest thing since sliced bread just because he won an election.

I'm as excited about the inauguration as the next guy. But I think it's going to be very hard for the press to cast a critical eye on his administration after months/years of grandstanding on his behalf.

Well by saying "liberal" I thought that would mean far left. If I said democrats I might agree with you.

That couldn't be more wrong. Just because Hanity and Limbaugh use the word liberal like it's a bad word doesn't mean they get to change the definition of the word.

The word liberal does not mean "far left" and I don't accept Sean Hannity's definition of the word. He is the last person that I would say should be the authority on anything.

So you own a t-shirt that says, "he's not my president" speaking of Obama and in your own words.........

"Everyone has agreed with it and want one"

That's a funny, because as I recall the election was an absolute landslide vicotory for Obama, so I seriously doubt "everyone" agrees with it. People that disagree with probably just don't think you're worth talking to.

As far as this talk of, "I didn't vote for him, so he's not my president." That is moronic on so many levels that is hard to know where to even start.

It reminds me of a guy that goes to my gym 3 times a week wearing a "9/11 was an inside job" T-shirt. No one talks to him because he's a loser.

On the other hand, between his Obama shirt and Stryper headband, artmonk seems like he'd be a blast to hang out with.

I've noticed that Truman only responds to posts that call him names and not any of the actual arguments.

No. Landslide victory was Reagan-Mondale.

Umm not sure what you mean by that. There have been more than 1 landslide victories and just because they were not as large as Reagan-Mondale doesn't disqualify them as a landslide.

Obama's victory was a landslide, which proves my point that whatever ridiculous shirt 81 wears, that not "everyone" as he stated, agrees with it. Doesn't really make sense to say that everyone agrees with a shirt that says, "Obama is not my president" when Obama won the election by a large margin.

As Sean Hannity said, I'll back him when I agree with him, but when I disgree with his policies I will speak out.
Hannity had no problem backing Obama when he was running against Hilary. I doubt he agreed with his policies then.

That couldn't be more wrong. Just because Hanity and Limbaugh use the word liberal like it's a bad word doesn't mean they get to change the definition of the word.

The word liberal does not mean "far left" and I don't accept Sean Hannity's definition of the word. He is the last person that I would say should be the authority on anything.

Really, b/c most democrats would I agree with my statement.

It reminds me of a guy that goes to my gym 3 times a week wearing a "9/11 was an inside job" T-shirt. No one talks to him because he's a loser.

On the other hand, between his Obama shirt and Stryper headband, artmonk seems like he'd be a blast to hang out with.

I've noticed that Truman only responds to posts that call him names and not any of the actual arguments.

That is a great point. When you say "everyone agrees with you" maybe you should examine the people you associate with.

No matter what moronic idea you have, you can probably find a group of people that would agree with it, still doesn't make it any less moronic.

Archived