Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the Only One Who Plans to Never Share a Bedroom?

Hubbs

I make love to my wife through a hole in a sheet.

Does that make me strange? Possibly.

Is it odd that I have a picture of Ronald McDonald on the sheet? You could say so.

Is it weird that I hire homeless people to watch us? Go to hell. Who asked you anyway?

:cheers::cheers:

BEST POST OF THE THREAD.

We need to do something about it MissU. Before you know it we wont be able to even reply to a picture with an "I'd hit it" without getting criticized and ****ed at. And that will be the day that the Internet is ruined.

"The dayyyyyyyyyy....the internetttttttt.....dieddddddd"

~Don Mclean's new hit

I don't know, I've been in several houses with closets the size of a bedroom, complete with windows and bathroom access. I saw one where the damn closet had its own closets! OK, I think that'd actually be a dressing room.

so...you're saying....that you....have come out of the closet.....numerous times?

that's cool:cool:

Yeah, I think it is odd. Hell, my wife has a tough time going to sleep in a bed without me. I also have the benefit of being a hot water bottle for her.

Course, there was another behavior that I thought was odd until I did start shacking up with my wife: Sleeping in the same bed, but having separate blankets. I used to think it was wierd, but after spending a while fighting with the sheets with my wife, it ended up being the best solution for us.

But, sleeping in separate rooms? I could only see that if there was no way of making sleeping in the same room had issues for sleep, or if sleep schedules are dramatically different. But just because? Strange.

Could of fooled me when you told Slacky you bet you get laid more every week than him hahaha

Right, because that tends to be my reaction when someone suggests that I can't get laid because I enjoy having a teeny, tiny room and a teeny, tiny bed to myself. In my experience, I can definitely still get laid while holding that opinion. Beyond that, I don't give a rat's ass.

Do what you want but i bet if you brought this up at work or something you would get just as much crap about it as you did here. Or better go out and do a poll on the street about it. I mean since you brought it up in here and all the public would say the same things people are saying in here.

Yeah, probably, that's kind of why I made the thread in the first place, to see if public opinion was as lopsided as it seemed.

You know what I do find cool. If we are going out and she needs to dress nice for it, she can pull out some vintage dress and make it look great. If I tried that, I'd look like a hobo.

Actually, if you tried on a vintage dress I'd say you looked like a tranny. Or was "hobo" a typo and you actually meant something else. :silly:

This thread is rapidly spiraling out of control...it's a good thing. :ols:

I make love to my wife through a hole in a sheet.

Does that make me strange? Possibly.

Is it odd that I have a picture of Ronald McDonald on the sheet? You could say so.

Is it weird that I hire homeless people to watch us? Go to hell. Who asked you anyway?

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: This could quite possibly be the best post I've ever read on ES.

On a serious note, I would love to hear an anthropologist's opinion on this issue.

Actually, if you tried on a vintage dress I'd say you looked like a tranny. Or was "hobo" a typo and you actually meant something else. :silly:

This thread is rapidly spiraling out of control...it's a good thing. :ols:

This thread officially killed my bad mood. So...I am thankful for that.

p.s. I wish hubbs would post his pic in showyourselves

and his gf's pic while he's at it. I'm so curious now.

*shrug* Click on the link in my sig. I'm there.

If I were obnoxiously fat, this would somehow change what I'm saying?

i feel like this isn't really a discussion...

it's more like a... let's-see-how-many-criticisms-hubbs-can-defend-himself-against-until-he-explodes kinda thing.

kinda like i'm sitting through a really long and repetitive debate class.

I know, I'm trying to prevent a Hindenburg-like disaster on this end of the laptop.

Archived