Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am I the Only One Who Plans to Never Share a Bedroom?

Hubbs

Damn Hubbs, I didn't realize this was you. I remember this thread vividly but I didn't know you were the one who created it. I always thought you were a pretty grounded, well-balanced guy..

Heh heh. Every time Hubbs posts I think of this thread. :)

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You're doing what you want to do. Apparently me doing what I want to do is verboten.

it is not verboten.

It is just something akin to wanting women to poop on you. Its not really illegal or anything, just doesn't turn MY crank, and is not the most desireable arangement imho.

I honestly can't figure out what motivates anyone at all to do so, other than the simple pattern of box-like thinking that's developed because somewhere along the line, our culture decided that it's "normal" for a couple living together to also sleep together.

Actually I like it. Is that a good enough reason? :)

Hahaha, I was thinking about this thread not too long ago!

Seriously though, no way a girl every really agrees with this being a good idea.

Hubbs, if you find a lady who agrees to it she must REALLY like you, but she will never truly be happy knowing you want a separate bedroom.

Son of a....

Oh, now I'm gonna be watching you. And when you least expect it... I'm gonna bump up your most infamous thread. :silly:

Dude, I will be the first to admit that pretty much every thread I've ever started has sucked.:silly:

And again, I was one of the few people in this thread that didn't think you were totally loony.:cool:

Archived