Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could You be Happy if the Skins only Scored 48 points next year??

Riggodrill44

This has to be one of the worst responses ever.

Why ask for an NNT when you can barely spell it?

principle not princable

I dont like posters that ask for NNT's on everyone that has an opinion different than their own.

You are obviously one of them.

Ummm....

A. He spelled NNT just fine, therefore I guess he can ask for it?

B. You don't like posters that "attack" others for their opinion. Maybe he has an opinion on how to spell principle.

C. Are you honestly saying that the original post is actually logical?

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL. This thread probably convinced me to leave this place until we get closer to FA and draft time. A defense giving up ZERO points in a season? Do you know the last time we shut a team out? It's been more than a decade I believe. Even still, what are the chances that Portis doesn't fumble one inside our own 20, or JC doesn't throw a pick 6 at some point in the season? Seriously, this thread crossed the line into stupidity that I just can't handle.

No I would not be happy if the Redskins only scored 48 points next season. If the Redskins only scored 48 points in the regular season that would mean we scored an average of 3 points per game (considering we win all 16 games). The games would be incredibly boring once they scored the FG and there would be no point in watching the game much after that. Also, Post-Season would also be boring. I'd rather watch a high scoring game in the post season rather than a 3 - 0 win.

I would however enjoy seeing the Redskins go undefeated.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL. This thread probably convinced me to leave this place until we get closer to FA and draft time. A defense giving up ZERO points in a season? Do you know the last time we shut a team out? It's been more than a decade I believe. Even still, what are the chances that Portis doesn't fumble one inside our own 20, or JC doesn't throw a pick 6 at some point in the season? Seriously, this thread crossed the line into stupidity that I just can't handle.

This post sums up my feelings for the most part.

Not all thoughts should be threads.

Ummm....

A. He spelled NNT just fine, therefore I guess he can ask for it?

B. You don't like posters that "attack" others for their opinion. Maybe he has an opinion on how to spell principle.

C. Are you honestly saying that the original post is actually logical?

Ummmmm.........

A. Maybe but he can ask for it, barely, but if it is not necessary, why do it?

B. I dont like posters that ask for NNT's at the drop of a hat.... not that attack others for their opinion. A little disagreement is okay. That is the point of a board like this.

C. I cant say that he was logical in his post. I just dont think he should say it because mods listen to people when they hear just one person say it....People should be more responsible about what they say.

Sorry if this was over your head.Football is simple.You have to CONTROL the lines.There is no two ways about it.If you want to win games in the NFL you need superior line play.Doesn't matter who the QB is.

I take it you wouldn't be happy the Skins go 16-0 because????What?

Yes, a completely asinine scenario like the Redskins going 16-0, giving up ZERO points and scoring less than fifty all year is flying right over the head of someone else.

Sense I to try make once too.

Word to the wise: Be careful! Spoons can be dangerous, and lunchtime is almost here.

~Barf

Seeing how this would never happen because no team in the history of the NFL has ever had 16 shutouts, so this is a moot point. What I'd like is for our defense to stay relatively the same (but more sacks/turnovers) giving up about the same amount of points and the offense to increase their output to about 24-28 points per game. That's reality and it's that simple.

I just have to say this has to be one of the top 3 worst threads in the history of the internet. I hate to come down on the OP but how on Earth could you think this post was a good idea. ES just went to a new low!

I've seen worse but not by much that's for sure. This one is a huuuuuuge failure of a post.

Some of these are bad though:

http://tarisspeed.conforums.com/

Especially because she creates threads and replies to herself :doh:

I just have to say this has to be one of the top 3 worst threads in the history of the internet. I hate to come down on the OP but how on Earth could you think this post was a good idea. ES just went to a new low!

So if the Skins go 16-0 but we don't blow them out its a lost cause.The object of the game is to win.I didn't say beat them by 3 tds,just win.Why is that so hard to understand.Fifty(50) threads on why JC sucks.I will show you the results that we didn't get shut out all year.If the D had given up 0 points we win,but you wouldn't be happy.

If anyone thinks we have an elite defense please explain why we are home watching the playoffs.

This thread just proved my point.Most fans don't care if the team WINS football games.They care more about how pretty they looked doing it.

Seeing how this would never happen because no team in the history of the NFL has ever had 16 shutouts, so this is a moot point. What I'd like is for our defense to stay relatively the same (but more sacks/turnovers) giving up about the same amount of points and the offense to increase their output to about 24-28 points per game. That's reality and it's that simple.

I'm sorry that if I had to use an extreme example.People on here would not be happy with a 16-0 record.That simple.

No I would not be happy if the Redskins only scored 48 points next season. If the Redskins only scored 48 points in the regular season that would mean we scored an average of 3 points per game (considering we win all 16 games). The games would be incredibly boring once they scored the FG and there would be no point in watching the game much after that. Also, Post-Season would also be boring. I'd rather watch a high scoring game in the post season rather than a 3 - 0 win.

I would however enjoy seeing the Redskins go undefeated.

You would like an exciting 35-34 barn burner and the Skins lose.Ok I understand.

I can honestly say that I would be DELIGHTED to see my beloved Skins go undefeated next season. Oh, I can 1 up the maker of this thread. If they only scored 2 points per game, and held every team scoreless (and scored a total of 32 points for the entire season) I would STILL be delighted. I only care about 1 stat: WINNING!!!!!! And I'll take a pretty win, and I'll take an ugly 3-0 win too!!!!

HAIL!!!!

Archived