Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Could You be Happy if the Skins only Scored 48 points next year??

Riggodrill44

Alright my man, I'm going to try to speak as plainly as possible, so that you can understand me.

EVERY skins fan here would be happy with 16-0. Regardless of how it happens. All of us. The reason this thread is retarded, and the reason you have been ridiculed continuously, is because the scenario you laid out is beyond ridiculous. We can't shut teams out for one whole game. You want our defense to do it 16 times in a row? Do you not understand that sometimes when teams score it isn't the defense's fault? If Portis or Betts or Campbell fumbles inside the 20, or Randle El muffs a punt. BOOM. Instant field goal for the opposing team. Your theory is dead. You have to have an offense and a defense to win football games.

This thread shows who knows their football.I never could imagine 16 shut outs in a season,hell a decade.The point is doesn't matter who your QB,RB,WR are.We could line up the 3 stooges behind the line if WE HAD A NFL LINE.

I made this post to see who wanted the Skins to just win the game.UGLY,pretty, some where in between.I don't care just win.

Redskins fans don't root for Dallas.:wewantd:

Your premise is weak.:dunce:

I would not be happy with a 16-0 season if it did not end with a Lombardi, remember last year?:patriotsu

I would not be happy with an offense that only scored 48 points in a season.:yawnee:

Sorry but Dallas winning would have ment nothing.They were a bad team.Did you want Philly to win?Now look,a team who has played in 2 SB has the easist path to another try.Good grief ,The EAGLES are sniffing a SB,makes me want to hurl.

Great post! It has way too much logic and might be over some people's heads.

If we're scoring only 48 points all year, it would mean that we're pretty inept and would turn the ball over quite a bit.

I think the OP has been playing Madden while on some heavy duty drugs or something.

The point is we win them all.Stop changing things.We give up 48 and go 16-0.Would that make you happy.Simple question.

Here's the problem. While those of us who you call "JC Bashers" would be thrilled to be 16-0 no matter what, you people who are so in love with JC that you have become JC fans OVER Redskins fans would be thrilled if JC made the Pro Bowl and we went 0-16.

That's the problem.

Hail,

H

Don't put me in that boat.I don't care who the Skins QB's.Billy Kilmer will do just fine if he wins games.

So I guess you JC lovers would consider JC the MVP scoring only 48 points and winning a superbowl. Why don't you people open your eyes, he blew the playoffs this year, just like he was doing last year untill Todd Collins came in and saved the season. Our recievers didn't do nothing last year untill another qb came in who could throw the ball and make the right decisions. We need another qb running this team, weather you JC lovers can see it or not.

I don't know where to start.JC wins the SB and the only thing you can think of is to _ _tch he didn't score you enough points.WOW.

Don't put me in that boat.I don't care who the Skins QB's.Billy Kilmer will do just fine if he wins games.

If we won it wouldn't be because of Billy Kilmer, it would be because of DEFENSE.

Let's find a QB who could win games for us. Not a QB would could avoid losing games for us sometimes.

I don't understand the confusion.If the Skins scored 48 point....3 a game and won every game would you be happy?

Then why even have all these high paid offensive players? Why not just start a QB from among the ES posters and a RB from the CFL?

When was the last time any team shut out even 8 of their 16 opponents? And you say "piece of cake" we can go 16-0, just don't let the other team score in 16 straight games.

Too Much Madden!

Most idiotic thread ever!

:1stplace:

:shot:

:doh1:

:wtf:

:loser:

:dunce:

This thread shows who knows their football.I never could imagine 16 shut outs in a season,hell a decade.The point is doesn't matter who your QB,RB,WR are.We could line up the 3 stooges behind the line if WE HAD A NFL LINE.
If this was your point you picked the worst possible scenario to discuss it. If you had just said this in your original post - instead of making up impossible situations - you wouldn't have 8 pages of people calling you a dumb****.

That being said I agree with you that we need to have a quality line on both sides of the ball. However, it absolutely does matter who you line up at QB, RB, WR. Offense is just as important as defense.

:slap:

A simple answer for your simple question: I would love to have the Skins go 16-0 - No matter how.

If this was your point you picked the worst possible scenario to discuss it. If you had just said this in your original post - instead of making up impossible situations - you wouldn't have 8 pages of people calling you a dumb****.

That being said I agree with you that we need to have a quality line on both sides of the ball. However, it absolutely does matter who you line up at QB, RB, WR. Offense is just as important as defense.

:slap:

A simple answer for your simple question: I would love to have the Skins go 16-0 - No matter how.

I'll give you it was an impossible situation but I was thinking extreme.48 points ,3 a game but we win them all.You think it was dumb but look how many posters said they wouldn't be happy with 16-0 if we only scored 48 points and won all our games.What does that make them?

Then why even have all these high paid offensive players? Why not just start a QB from among the ES posters and a RB from the CFL?

When was the last time any team shut out even 8 of their 16 opponents? And you say "piece of cake" we can go 16-0, just don't let the other team score in 16 straight games.

Too Much Madden!

Most idiotic thread ever!

:1stplace:

:shot:

:doh1:

:wtf:

:loser:

:dunce:

I wonder if you even took the time to read before you posted.If you did and you didn't understand,i'm sorry.

I wanted to know if you could be happy going 16-0 but we only scored 48 points.Never did I say I expected 16 shut outs in a season.Just could you be happy with that situation.

Can everyone stop with the Madden comments.Never played,don't do video games.

Archived