Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm addicted

SkinsOrlando

To Dunkin Donuts blueberry muffins. These things are so awesome, it's a freakin Renoir of muffins. From the crystalized sugar on the muffin top, the scientific ratio of blueberry to muffin mix, the crunchy edge of the muffin top to the just right gooey center. It freakin explodes in your mouth with a taste that says "Yeah, I'm a muffin but I am your master, bow to my yummy goodness". If I was a muffin, I'd want to be a Dunkin Donuts blueberry muffin.

Never tried those but Starbucks has these Banana Chocolate Chip coffee cakes, and OMFG they are like crack, sometimes you get huge chunks of chocolate in them, the chips are pretty big, but the best thing about them is they are non fat pastries but dont taste like it.

Try one if you like banana and chocolate chips

080715-calories-starbucks-2-12phmedium1.jpg

To Dunkin Donuts blueberry muffins. These things are so awesome, it's a freakin Renoir of muffins. From the crystalized sugar on the muffin top, the scientific ratio of blueberry to muffin mix, the crunchy edge of the muffin top to the just right gooey center. It freakin explodes in your mouth with a taste that says "Yeah, I'm a muffin but I am your master, bow to my yummy goodness". If I was a muffin, I'd want to be a Dunkin Donuts blueberry muffin.

mick is that you?

Archived