Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ridiculous OT-Winning Hockey Goal

Skinned

This dude scored this obscene goal for the OT winner for the US over the Czechs in the World Jr Championships just the other day. You don't see too many goals in hockey that are as sick as this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq1XIwykvJ8

Link to the article: http://www.usahockey.com/world_junior_championships_2009/default.aspx?NAV=AF_01&id=250568&DetailedNews=yes

It was two goals that I saw but don't know who scored them

First one was a shoot out and the dude skated and got right in front of the goalie and then he spun around and scored the goal. It recently happened.

The second was a dude did like a 360 and had the puck under stick and shot it while he was spinning. If somebody could find those it will be great.

It was two goals that I saw but don't know who scored them

First one was a shoot out and the dude skated and got right in front of the goalie and then he spun around and scored the goal. It recently happened.

The second was a dude did like a 360 and had the puck under stick and shot it while he was spinning. If somebody could find those it will be great.

The first one is Jason Blake, not an uncommon move but he did it most recently.

The second sounds pretty much exactly like Ovechkin's goal against Phoenix that ACW posted earlier.

*Edit* Oh yeah

I was refering to, at about 0:15

I saw that Ovechkin goal on TV live during his rookie year. It probably took me about 10 minutes to settle down and realize what I just witnessed. I still can't figure out how the hell he did that. What a beast. That was easily one of the most insane things I have ever seen in my life. I've probably watched the replay a couple hundred times and it never gets old. I get goosebumps every time. It's just not right, man.

That was his rookie year. The dude was 19 years old.

I saw that Ovechkin goal on TV live during his rookie year. It probably took me about 10 minutes to settle down and realize what I just witnessed. I still can't figure out how the hell he did that. What a beast. That was easily one of the most insane things I have ever seen in my life. I've probably watched the replay a couple hundred times and it never gets old. I get goosebumps every time. It's just not right, man.

That was his rookie year. The dude was 19 years old.

He's only 23 now :):cool:

Archived