Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flex schedule, calling out for HELP from fellow Extreme skins!HELP THE SKIN FANS!

DieHardSkinz

Please all Skins fans, lets come together for one last effort for this year and have the same turnout we did in the mascot competition and we will definitely beat all the Puke fans that live in this area, and the Skins game will be shown like it was originally scheduled to be.

Please all Skins fans, lets come together for one last effort for this year and have the same turnout we did in the mascot competition and we will definitely beat all the Puke fans that live in this area, and the Skins game will be shown like it was originally scheduled to be.

When we come together as ONE REDSKIN NATION....WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE! Kinda like our D yesterday!

We will pull this thing out, I have faith in this group!

Now I haven't lived in Va Beach since 1997, but WAVY is an NBC station still correct? (And I can't believe that Radar is still nothing more than a lowly sports anchor...ok yes I can ;)) Why would it matter if everyone voted for the Dallas-Philly game anyway? The game is on FOX not NBC...

:whoknows:

Now I haven't lived in Va Beach since 1997, but WAVY is an NBC station still correct? (And I can't believe that Radar is still nothing more than a lowly sports anchor...ok yes I can ;)) Why would it matter if everyone voted for the Dallas-Philly game anyway? The game is on FOX not NBC...

:whoknows:

Well Wavy TV 10 is the "sister" or "parent" station for FOX 43, and I believe the poll is on both websites.

Well Wavy TV 10 is the "sister" or "parent" station for FOX 43, and I believe the poll is on both websites.

Ahhh ok gotcha.... thanks for clarifying. Stupid me I didn't know you could do that.... :doh:

Kinda of a ****ty thing to pull but doesn't surprise me.... made my vote guys. Good luck! :applause:

You can vote a second time on the same exact poll on the Fox Website. I guess it lets you vote again because it's a different site.

http://www.fox43tv.com/dpp/sports/sports_wavy_nfl_flexible_scheduling_200812222137460

Thanks for the link!!!!! 334 Votes in 56/44% the pukes are up but we are making ground!

We will not only catch up...but blow by the sas! HAIL

Doc's got our back!!!

----- Forwarded Message ----

To:

Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 7:49:03 PM

Subject: Re: Locker Room Feedback from ESPN 980 Website

Will do!

------Original Message------

To: Brian Corson

To: Kevin Sheehan

To: Rick Doc Walker

Subject: Locker Room Feedback from ESPN 980 Website

Sent: Dec 22, 2008 7:34 PM

Your Name::

Where are you listening?: Norfolk VA

Your Email::

Subject:: Hampton Roads Skins Fans need some help

Your comments:: Hey Doc and Kevin, I'm a die hard skins fan down here in Norfolk VA and they're talking about playing the Dallas Eagles game instead of the Skins on sunday. The local station is asking people to vote on the game they would rather see. Could you get the word out on your show? I know you all have a big following down here on 102.1 the game. Thanks and HTTR![newline]http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=276402

Doc's got our back!!!

To:

Will do!

Your comments:: Hey Doc and Kevin, I'm a die hard skins fan down here in Norfolk VA and they're talking about playing the Dallas Eagles game instead of the Skins on sunday. The local station is asking people to vote on the game they would rather see. Could you get the word out on your show? I know you all have a big following down here on 102.1 the game. Thanks and HTTR![newline]http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=276402

Good work! Couldn't hurt to get some (hopefully) homer radio support.

A lot of folks listen to 102.1 you know this was gonna be a big topic of conservation. Lets hope we have the pukes/iggles goofs outnumbered by a large amount.

I know a lot of those goofs listen to.....just don't think they will have the HP to out vote us in the long haul!

i'd invite you over to my place to watch the game but i'm going home for the holidays :(

this is so sad tho... i'm thinking about this old lady i met on the metro once who told me she hadn't missed a redskins game since the 70s... i'm sure there is a fan out there in chesapeake just like that and he/she is gonna be in for the biggest disappointment on sunday if we lose this vote... especially if it's a cowpukes-eagles game :(

Doc's got our back!!!

To:

Will do!

Have you thought about sending this to someone with the Skins maybe Karl Swanson( I think that is his name) off of Redskins.com?

Archived