Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flex schedule, calling out for HELP from fellow Extreme skins!HELP THE SKIN FANS!

DieHardSkinz

Why hasn't anyone called the station to complain?

I remmeber they tried this kinda :pooh: back in 2000 when Fox 35 has a choice between a game between the Redskins and Cardinals and a game with the Saints and Rams that had playoff implications

They had a call-in, and the Redskins game won by about 5 to 1

You can watch the game on the internet if your local area decides not to show it.

I'll either end up doing that or going to a bar. I'm not worried about finding a place or a way to watch it. It's the principle. More than anything, I'm irritated that our local network is turning their backs on Skins fans like this. You don't replace the Skins with the cowboys in VA. Period.

If this doesn't fire you guys up... A few comments just made by Dallas fans...

norfolk cowboy

Norfolk, VA

Reply »

|

Report Abuse |

icon_mini_judge.pngJudge it! |

#322 16 min ago

Zorns a genius!D.C. stands for Dallas Cowboys this is virginia go to D.C.

john jones

Gloucester, VA

Reply »

|

Report Abuse |

icon_mini_judge.pngJudge it! |

#323 12 min ago

who cares what state we are in.. virginia doesnt have an nfl team.. the redskins are in maryland so play the game in maryland and we will watch the true stars the dallas cowboys play and get into the playoffs.DALLAS IS AMERICAS TEAM NOT THE DEADSKINS.

Why hasn't anyone called the station to complain?

I remmeber they tried this kinda :pooh: back in 2000 when Fox 35 has a choice between a game between the Redskins and Cardinals and a game with the Saints and Rams that had playoff implications

They had a call-in, and the Redskins game won by about 5 to 1

Yes. There phones will be ringing tomorrow!

By a LARGE NUMBER OF REDSKIN FANS!

Looks like they're voting over at the Cowboy Zone.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141400

icon1.gifHelp Blackout the Redskins

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/sports/sport...uling_20081222

This station is a Fox station that carries the Redskins every week. This week they are thinking of bumping the Redskins to play the Cowboys Eagles game. Lets give the poll some help and save Skins fans from having to watch their abortion of a team

Here's the number for FOX 43

- FOX43TV

243 Wythe Street

Portsmouth, VA 23704

Phone: 757-393-4343

Fax: 757-673-5447

President & General Manager: Doug Davis

Doug.Davis@wavy.com

Ask to be connected to programming, or Doug Davis if you want to go right to the top, then raise some hell!

We need to flood their phone lines. If they get away with bumping the Skins in favor of Dallas once, who's to say they won't try to pull this bull **** again.

Wow. What bull****. THis is my parents' local station (they live in Williamsburg).

This is the e-mail I just sent:

I just heard about the poll on your website asking which game fans would rather watch - Cowboys/Eagles or Redskins/49ers.

I can't believe that in Virginia this would ever be a question. I was born and raised in Virginia and I now live in Washington, DC though I will be at my parents' house in Williamsburg, VA for the holidays (including this Sunday).

Like many Virginians, I am a diehard Washington Redskins fan and I cannot even fathom that a LOCAL TV station, whose loyalties should be to its own area and local viewers would even consider bumping our hometown team so that people can watch our TWO MOST HATED RIVALS vie for a hopefully non-existent playoff spot.

It is EMBARRASSING to think that you would basically pimp yourself out to the highest advertising bidder and that you would let money dictate your programming.

Moreover, I hope you realize that your website poll is COMPLETELY WORTHLESS as factions of fans from each team have rallied people to basically stuff the ballot box in favor of their team's game, so people who are not even in our market (ie, people from Dallas and Philly) are voting to try to determine what game we want to watch.

Please do not alienate local viewers and fans by showing a Cowboys/Eagles game over a Redskins/49ers game. While our game may not be of any value to the rest of the country, in the Bay Area and the DMV (Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia), the Redskins/49ers should trump all else.

Thank you and Hail to the Redskins!

Yes its hard to believe this would ever be talked about as an option! WTF

Then the pukes get there puke board involved voting.....it's probably gonna be close vote wise..? Lets keep rockin the vote.

Hopefully they will get the message loud and clear with calls and emails/votes from the LOCAL SKIN fans that we do still happen to be in VA. NOT texas or philly! And they will come to there senses! If those tards wanna see there game let them hit the bars!

Archived