Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flex schedule, calling out for HELP from fellow Extreme skins!HELP THE SKIN FANS!

DieHardSkinz

Hey folks,

Due to this flex schedule this week backs up the pukes/philly game to 4pm, same time as our SKINS game. Here in the local Hampton Roads area they are actually dumb enough to be talking about bumping the SKINS game out (Our LOCAL TEAM), first time EVER.

To show the pukes/philly game to get the ratings. A little help would be greatly appreciated. They are voting on this issue to see who gets the most votes then try to make a discussion on what game to show..?

Please just take a second to vote for the SKINS game and help us out in the greater Hampton Roads area. Link is provided. It only takes a second, you can vote two separate times with the provided links.

Thanks in advance EXTREME SKINS!

http://www.wavy.com/subindex/sports

You can also get a second vote in by going to the sister station:

http://www.fox43tv.com/dpp/sports/sports_wavy_nfl_flexible_scheduling_200812222137460

Yes it really is! They would sell there soul for ratings! We just returned home from the great weekend of dc fun and a great pm at FedEx last pm. This would be a first ever! And many LOST customers. As if they care.......anyway THANKS AGAIN TO ALL! PLEASE ROCK THE VOTE FOR US!

Come home and hear this crap on the daily blues, makes me wanna puke!

Everyone please vote from as many computers as you can. This is the last game of the season. Going 8 months after this is going to be tough, so an extra week will be torture.

Dead on! Yes, it appears you only have one shot per PC. I'm gonna send out a mass email to all my season ticket buddies and there friends, and get help from anybody that will help with this.

Shouldn't have to be doin this crap! Sorry sas FOX!

+1 vote Skins.

Skins with only 41% of 173 votes.

You can only vote once, so come on ES We can pull this off!

Skins 43% of 257 votes. This area is crawling with Cowboys fans.

This will be such an embarrassment if the Skins aren't televised.

:dallasuck

Skins 43% of 257 votes. This area is crawling with Cowboys fans.

This will be such an embarrassment if the Skins aren't televised.

:dallasuck

Not to bad when I first voted before starting this thread it was 35/65% pukes......we are gaining serious ground!

REDSKIN NATION WILL PREVAIL!

Come on GUYS/GALS.....ROCK THE VOTE. Thanks a ton! :logo:

Archived