Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flex schedule, calling out for HELP from fellow Extreme skins!HELP THE SKIN FANS!

DieHardSkinz

My local FOX station in Roanoke, has the poke vs eagles game listed instead of the Redskins.

am I hoping this is a typo, and I am contacting them to confirm/complain. I read that some areas were going to get screwed with the flex scheduling.

I will be pissed if they screw over us

My local FOX station in Roanoke, has the poke vs eagles game listed instead of the Redskins.

am I hoping this is a typo, and I am contacting them to confirm/complain. I read that some areas were going to get screwed with the flex scheduling.

B&G ninja's on standby....

Recon, commo, action....BREAK.:kungfu:

Yes I would to!

Get on the horn, email, start a thread, etc....!

Anything you need to so you get your REDSKIN FIX AT HOME! :dallasuck

Here's the only email contact I could find on their website. It's probably not the person that makes programming decisions but if we flood this guys inbox I'm sure they will get to the right person.

FOX 21/27

Attn: Ralph Claussen, General Sales and National Sales Manager

2618 Colonial Ave., S.W.

Roanoke VA, 24015

540-344-2127

fax: 540-345-1912

e-mail: rclaussen@fox2127.com

Also, Milton Grant, the founder of Fox 21/27, is from DC. Maybe he's a Skins fan!

Archived