Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoff Chances for Redskins (MERGED, MET)

footballhenry

We CANNOT be eliminated tonight even if Philly wins. We can still catch Dallas, Tampa, and Atlanta.

Go to the playoff scenario generator yourself if you dont believe me.

Click here, we're still in the running for the paloffs gentlemen!!!!1

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=custom&16=10155555&17=50540550

:eaglesuck:49ersuck:

Ok guys i know that we do not look like a playoff team right now at all however there is a very slim chance that well make he playoffs here is the scenario:

-offcouse we need to win out

-Atlanta to lose vs MN and STL.

-Tampa bay to lose vs chargers and raiders.

-If dallas beats Baltimore then they to have beat the eagles as well.

-If Dallas loses vs baltimore it doesnt matter who wins eagles vs dallas.

This is the NFL anything can happen!

so keep your heads up guys !

P.S. I'm high. Yup. That's right. I just smoked a huge brick of hash before making this post. I'M HIGH!!!

Yep, we are technically still in it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=custom&16=10155555&17=50540550

Unfortunately, we'd have a tough time scoring against most 4A Maryland high school teams. :doh:

Wow that is just crazy - win the next two and ....

Baltimore has to win one of the next two to get in so I can see them beating the cowturds.

And if the Eagles win the last one against Dallas then Dallas is out of the playoffs and the Iggles are in.

We will end up playing the Vikings.

I need to go get more coffee now or something. :laugh:

While I don't think the skins stand a chance....

I hate meaningless games and will be rooting for the games to mean something as long as possible....

With that - You missed one.

Bears need to lose either against Green Bay or Houston as well as

Atl lose to Vikes and rams AND

Tampa lose to San Diego and Houston AND

EAITHER cowboys lose to the Ravens OR beat Phili....

What sucks is the game is at 4:15. So by the time the Skins take the field, they could be eliminated. Even if by some CRAZY Miracle they are not by the time they take the field, and in fact win on Sunday, the 49ers game is at 4pm and most likely the 1pm games will eliminate them (Falcons losing to the Rams AND bucs losing to Oakland? Don't see it happening).

In years past when Gibbs was at the helm and we had to win 4 or 5 games I would have said yes we can do it. We have a moron at head coach that has never even been an OC before. He has lost his grip on the team and we just lost to the Bungles. There is no chance the Redskins make the playoffs even if they do manage to win out.

They suck. They are in disarray. The season is over. There I said it and I never say stuff like that. This year is DONE.

Archived