Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoff Chances for Redskins (MERGED, MET)

footballhenry

Here is what we need by my calculations

Week 16

The Vikings to beat the Falcons, the Skins to beat the Eagles, the Chargers beat the Bucs, The Ravens beat the Cowboys and the Packers beat the Bears.

Week 17

The Skins beat the Niners, The Raiders beat the Bucs, the Eagles beat the Cowboys, the Rams beat the Falcons, and the Texans beat the Bears

This scenario would make Philly WC#1, and we would be WC#2 by my calculations.

All of this could've been avoided and we would be on eaasy street if Pete Kendall didn't think that he was Santana Moss in the Rams game and Mike Sellers didn't decided to hand the ball to the Bengals at the goal line.

:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:dallasuck

Week 17

"The Raiders beat the Bucs... the Rams beat the Falcons..."

The fact that we have to depend on the Raiders winning is very, very sad, and about as likely as a blizzard here in the bay area. Rams? Good lord. I think most around here have resigned to the fact that there will be no playoffs this year. Regardless, I will be at the Niners game having a blast and supporting my team.

:logo:

Week 16

The Vikings to beat the Falcons, the Skins to beat the Eagles, the Chargers beat the Bucs, The Ravens beat the Cowboys and the Packers beat the Bears.

Week 17

The Skins beat the Niners, The Raiders beat the Bucs, the Eagles beat the Cowboys, the Rams beat the Falcons, and the Texans beat the Bears

All of this could've been avoided and we would be on eaasy street if Pete Kendall didn't think that he was Santana Moss in the Rams game and Mike Sellers didn't decided to hand the ball to the Bengals at the goal line.

Holy smokes, if this all happens, I'm putting all my money in my savings on one spin at the roulette wheel!

Believe me this wont happen but we are not out yet.

Green Bay this week or Houston next week has to beat Chi

* This could happen :)

Tampa Bay has to lose to both SD this week and Oakland next week...:doh:

* I dont see tampa losing to Oakland :(

Philly Loses to us this week and Dallas next week

* I dont see us beating Philly but you never know.:rolleyes: But I believe Dallas will beat them.

Atlanta has to lose to both Minny this week and St Louis next week :doh::doh::doh:

*Atl could lose to Minny but StL... LOLOLOL but you never know...:rolleyes:

We have to beat Philly and SF :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

* The way we are playing this seems the hardest of all.

So for all you fans that need a pin point of light at the end of the tunnel... here ya go:cheers:

Holy smokes, if this all happens, I'm putting all my money in my savings on one spin at the roulette wheel!

The bears only have to lose once to either GB or Houston.

Dallas only has to lose to Balt and beat the Eagles

That makes the Dallas the 5th seed and us the 6th seed

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario;_ylt=AhMdLxELOjrsRzKdDE_rq95DubYF

Dallas can win this Saturday and we can still make it... they'll just HAVE to beat Philly the following week.

Atlanta and Tampa HAVE to lose out...

Dallas can either lose to Baltimore or win their last two games but not win against the Ravens and lose to the Eagles...

Chicago has to lose 1 more

And of course, we have to win out!

I wonder how this board will get if everything falls in our favor this weekend and we go into the final week hoping ATL and TB lose their final games... I'm pretty sure many here will switch from their "we don't deserve to go blah blah blah" to "I never gave up hope!"

Week 16

Week 17

if Tampa gets 1st wild card then tampa dosn't have to lose any

Archived