Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The bright side to all of this

mdbeachy

There is a bright side to all of this. The Skins keep this up, ticket prices will fall, fans won't go and Danny boy will sell the team because he does not like to lose money. Then maybe in 10 years or so I'll be able to get tickets to see a good Skins team play again.

There is a bright side to all of this. The Skins keep this up, ticket prices will fall, fans won't go and Danny boy will sell the team because he does not like to lose money. Then maybe in 10 years or so I'll be able to get tickets to see a good Skins team play again.

I doubt it. If they fall at all, it will be mostly in part due to the economy, but I only see them staying the same price and not raising them before they would ever fall.

I don't see Snyder losing control of the team any time soon. Redskins fans have already shown that we'll pay whatever he asks for tickets. We'd have to be Detroit Lions bad for Snyder to lose the team.

I said before in another thread, if snyder put a skins logo a pile of dog **** and charged $100 for it we'd all buy two of them. He doesn't need a winning team. He has us. All he needs is another big name on the back of another jersey at that hall of fame store. By the time next year rolls around he will have soothed our ruffeled feathers and we will be blinding eating his **** sandw-sammiches all over again and looking for seconds. He knows how to calm us down and make us feel all fuzzy and buy 6 season tickets right after Christmas. Remember, next year is our year. We're going all the way baby.:doh:

I don't see Snyder losing control of the team any time soon. Redskins fans have already shown that we'll pay whatever he asks for tickets. We'd have to be Detroit Lions bad for Snyder to lose the team.

Losing to the bungles is close, Thank God we dont play the lions we would blow that too

Don't forget the team products will go down too. I can then afford to buy a T-shirt.

Correction. The bright side of this is that we have probably hit bottom...or at least we're close to it anyhow.:paranoid: Now maybe, just maybe Snyder will understand that he doesn't know what he's doing and will keep his yap shut, hire a real GM and let him do his job.

Archived