Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bags Next Week to Show our disappointment

fifthorkid88

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events, but we just got our asses kicked pal!" :laugh::doh:

I hope you're joking.

As bad as we are playing right now, as dysfunctional as our team is right now, as inept that Jason Campbell looks... nothing will make me happier than beating the Eagles in our house. We may not make the playoffs, but putting a whooping on the Eagles will suffice to me.

The season is over, I'll admit that. I think beating the Eagles will be a "last hurrah" for us. If we win, I will be at peace for the remainder of the season.

So yes, I'm going, I'm cheering. More importantly, I will wear my jersey and cheer with pride. Losing to the Eagles will be infinitely worse that what happened today.

LOL, Snyder selling brown bags? I would not put it past him.

"This week the first 50,000 fans will be receiving Redskins Burly Bags"

I don't know what was worse this season, the line play or the fakemeout Turrible :) towels that we gave away a week after the Steelers fans were waving them at Fed Ex.

I understand where the OP is coming from because it's been 10 years of mediocrity from Danny boy. I mean we have this web site and ESPN 980 but they are both associated with the team and he still isn't listening to our voices.

I'm not wearing a damn bag on my head to a Redskins game! I'm going and I will be there, cheering with pride! In fact, if I see a Skins fan with a bag on their head I may punch them, right in the bag.

If you punch me i hope you have a lot of friends, cause ill be with a bunch of mine. how bout you do something constructive with that punch, like use it on an eagles fan.

"This week the first 50,000 fans will be receiving Redskins Burly Bags"

This gave me an idea. Maybe they could do a promotion with hurl bags. Snyder might even be able to sell those if the team keeps fumbling, getting so few 1st downs, perpetuates the red zone ineptitude, etc. Their play certainly is nauseating at times, so the hurl bags might come in handy.

Nonetheless, I will continue to proudly wear my Redskin gear because I love this team, regardless of how they play. Obviously I'd prefer things to be going better, but I will always watch every down, continue displaying a Redskin flag in front of my house and Redskin magnets on my car, etc. This team will always have my support, regardless of how they play. Frankly, I don't understand how true fans would do anything else.

I'm not wearing a damn bag on my head to a Redskins game! I'm going and I will be there, cheering with pride! In fact, if I see a Skins fan with a bag on their head I may punch them, right in the bag.
If you punch me i hope you have a lot of friends, cause ill be with a bunch of mine. how bout you do something constructive with that punch, like use it on an eagles fan.

Man chill that fighting stuff out. It is bad enough that the team win from Super Bowl to Toilet Bowl. Now we are trying to fight each other.

:eaglesuck

This gave me an idea. Maybe they could do a promotion with hurl bags. Snyder might even be able to sell those if the team keeps fumbling, getting so few 1st downs, perpetuates the red zone ineptitude, etc. Their play certainly is nauseating at times, so the hurl bags might come in handy.

Nonetheless, I will continue to proudly wear my Redskin gear because I love this team, regardless of how they play. Obviously I'd prefer things to be going better, but I will always watch every down, continue displaying a Redskin flag in front of my house and Redskin magnets on my car, etc. This team will always have my support, regardless of how they play. Frankly, I don't understand how true fans would do anything else.

Amen brother. Its not in me to do anything else.

Archived