Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bags Next Week to Show our disappointment

fifthorkid88

Those of you going to the game next week should wear bags on our heads to show our overall frustration and disappointment with the team. Maybe then Snyder will get a clue and bring in a real GM.

If you think this is such a great idea, why don't YOU go to the game and be the first one into the stadium with a bag on his head?

Bags won't send a message. In fact, if you start wearing bags, Snyder might just start banning bringing paper bags into the stadium and force you to buy them at the concession stands for a dollar. That way, he can profit from it at least.

I personally wish our fans would not buy tickets. The pocket is wear things hurt the most.

I'm not wearing a damn bag on my head to a Redskins game! I'm going and I will be there, cheering with pride! In fact, if I see a Skins fan with a bag on their head I may punch them, right in the bag.

"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events, but we just got our asses kicked pal!" :laugh::doh:

Bags won't send a message. In fact, if you start wearing bags, Snyder might just start banning bringing paper bags into the stadium and force you to buy them at the concession stands for a dollar. That way, he can profit from it at least.

I personally wish our fans would not buy tickets. The pocket is wear things hurt the most.

LOL, Snyder selling brown bags? I would not put it past him.

Only a dollar? I didn't know he could be so generous. One beer in the place is 8 dollars, he probably figures he could atleast get $5 out of us for the bag.

Archived