Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Screw this Franchise and Dan Snyder (merged)

skins4eva

Can any of our cheerleaders play? I'm all up for putting them on the field, at least we'd have a chance of looking good while losing.

The cheerleaders will only be willing to play if we put Snyder's face on the ball and each girl is given a chance to tryout as the punter

I now know what it must feel like to be a mentally abused spouse in a bad relationship. I'm at the point of asking myself when I'll stop allowing the abuse to continue or do I just become an enabler and hope things will change.

This is football, I'm an enabler man, yeeehaaa bring on next year, I'm ready for more abuse. :2drunks::refill::chug:

Merry Christmas Danny, Vinny, Jim, Jason and crew. Keep us posted on those tremendous successes and profits you've enjoyed at the fans expense.

Take away Snyder's meddlesome antics, his undying loyalty to VC, his inability to see he doesn't know crap about football you actually have a pretty good ownder.. One with deep pockets willing to go after top FA's when need be.. That's all an owner needs

everything but a formula for success!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll always love the Skins. Our Family gave up our tickets this year that we've had since Griffith Stadium. This is the first year I haven't been to a game in 36 years and it's because of Dan Snyder. He is cancer and it's spreading!

Here's Snyder's comment about the team and from the Gibbs resignation press conference last year:

"I give him all the credit for putting us in great position for the future," Snyder said. "He's done a great job of stabilizing a situation that became unstable before, quite frankly."

I think Dan lost the only one who could keep stability here. Hang on, it's about to get bumpy again. :doh:

I just hope all you internet tough guys giving up on the team do so for real and never come back....we don't need fans like you. I understand frustration but Jesus.

who is we? you a player or owner or what? If your "just" a fan then our thoughts are just as valid as yours. and don't even think about telling others how to express their feelings toward those holding the reins of power over the Washington Redskins. should others suppress their opinions just to make you happy? :doh::doh::doh: get a grip.

How many picks has Dan just given away?

a 2nd and 5th for Jason Taylor

a 3rd and 4th for TJ Duckett

a 7th for Erasmus James

a 5th for Pete Kendall

The picks we traded to move up and get Campbell

The picks we gave up for Laverneus, Chad Morton, and Brandon Lloyd

We had to trade away a 2nd to move into the 3rd to get Cooley... not bad but why didn't we have that 3rd round pick to begin with that year?

Two firsts to move to the 3rd pick overall and get Samuels

1. Don't forget we traded up to get Rocky McIntosh

2. Allowed Antonio Pierce to sign with the Giants and signed Mike Barrow for 8 million and he never played.

3. Portis deal was unneccessary and was a bad fit.

4. Passed on DeMarcus Ware and Shawne Merriman to pick Carlos Rogers

5. Cut Walt Harris and he made the Pro Bowl the next year with San Fran.

6. Charged for fans to watch team practice and allowed rivals to do the same.

We are a joke.

If you all want to go, more power to you. I have no problem respecting someone who abandon's a team if they think that nothing good will ever come with the current ownership.

But, if you do I'd expect not to see you here again and that you should turn in your fan card.

yous guys got a fan card??? i want one.:D:D:D

If you all want to go, more power to you. I have no problem respecting someone who abandon's a team if they think that nothing good will ever come with the current ownership.

But, if you do I'd expect not to see you here again and that you should turn in your fan card.

Dude--we are criticizing the ownership!!!! Please take your small minded worthless comments back to your pathetic homer threads.

Dude--we are criticizing the ownership!!!! Please take your small minded worthless comments back to your pathetic homer threads.

You think I'm mocking you, but I'm quite serious. If you don't think the team will ever win under Dan Snyder then you should stop being Redskins fans, because Snyder will be the owner for the foreseeable future. That is one thing that isn't going to change anytime soon.

I actually did that with the Orioles. I couldn't support Peter Angelos anymore so I stopped being an O's fan. I don't watch the games, I don't go to the games, I don't get the merchandise.

You think I'm mocking you, but I'm quite serious. If you don't think the team will ever win under Dan Snyder then you should stop being Redskins fans, because Snyder will be the owner for the foreseeable future. That is one thing that isn't going to change anytime soon.

I actually did that with the Orioles. I couldn't support Peter Angelos anymore so I stopped being an O's fan. I don't watch the games, I don't go to the games, I don't get the merchandise.

It's not about being or not being a redskins fan--it's about trying to do something about the ownership that has ruined this franchise.

I don't mind Dan Snyder. I can't possibly hate a Die Hard Fan who WANTS to spend money on us.

I do mind Jim Zorn. He doesn't give a **** about Washington, otherwise he'd do a better job of hyping this team.

Joe Gibbs never had a problem getting the players pumped. Remember 2005? Remember 2007? He was ALWAYS leading a team ready to die for DC.

We need Gregg William back. Or at least, a Coach who can get his team ready for a game.

ummm...Jason..that is one of the sillier themes I have heard sounded repeatedly around these parts for years.

attention all fans....if you want to take a break from this team and come back when the product finally improves (you know...kinda like an auto made in Detroit)...then more power to you. no one...I mean no one....holds the patent on what it means to be a fan. there is no disgrace in taking a respite from a team that simply is dysfunctional...or if you prefer...fated......until things improve. that is not a bandwagon fan.....after 16 years of mediocrity.

recage your internal fan gyros...find some other things in life that bring joy...and come back when you are recharged or the Skins have restored the glory years. no one - save for the hopeless - will think lesser of you for it. just don't make the departure a loud and whiny one for those who chose masochism as their preferred brand of sports loyalty.

Hopefully this economy will bankrupt midget boy danny so he can sell the team to Fred Dressner (Fedex) which is the real debt holder. Midget boy, sell the team and go away. You have destroyed this organization and what it stands for...Go back to playing fantasy football instead of running a football team. I can't understand why us fans keep giving this LOSER a pass, he always screws things up. Every high flyer player he has gone after has all been a bust except for a few. He has jinxed this whole team. Midget Boy=LOSER

Archived