Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Screw this Franchise and Dan Snyder (merged)

skins4eva

What are you saying? Oh, let me guess--you're a much more loyal fan than me, right? You're a better fan...you support this team through thick and thin no matter what. You're the number 1 redskins fan, Blue Collar--does that make you feel better?

What amazes me about posters like you, is that if you really stopped to think about it, questioning anyone's fandom on a site called extremeskins with a poster who has been a member for 4.5 years and has over 4000 posts is ridiculous. It's infantile to start questioning people's loyalty. It also smacks of people who have no argument and merely watch this game without any critical analysis.

People express their frustration (frustration that has built over the last 17 years) in different ways. This thread is me expressing mine. If you can't turn a critical toward this franchise, too bad for you.

Reading comprehension was a strong point of yours? I simply pointed out the irony of the initial thread and you go off on some tangent like I killed your dog with Michael Vick after sleeping with your girlfriend.

As far as posters like me, which you seem oblivious to wanting to actually read any of my posts, did not say anything about you at all. So please jump off your high horse, grab that epeen the size of 4.5 years and over 4000 posts, and get back to your own self-centered world where no one understands the complexity of your posts. Oh! Better yet, you could start your own forum Extreme4Eva.com.

Reading comprehension was a strong point of yours? I simply pointed out the irony of the initial thread and you go off on some tangent like I killed your dog with Michael Vick after sleeping with your girlfriend.

As far as posters like me, which you seem oblivious to wanting to actually read any of my posts, did not say anything about you at all. So please jump off your high horse, grab that epeen the size of 4.5 years and over 4000 posts, and get back to your own self-centered world where no one understands the complexity of your posts. Oh! Better yet, you could start your own forum Extreme4Eva.com.

Such wit and brilliance! What's the irony of the initial thread? The fact that my screen name is Skins4eva...thanks for pointing that out. It would be ironic if I said I was no longer a fan of the Washington Redskins. Criticizing the franchise under the leadership (or lack thereof) of Midget boy is not ironic--it's logical.

Fans like you must be complete sadomasochists. You're obviously content to just keep doing what we're doing and have faith that Danny boy will get it right. I'm way past that point. I love this team and because of that I can't stand to see what Snyder has done to it. You're the one who felt the need to post in this thread and give your "holier-than-thou" you're not a real fan bs. Then you call me self-centered? You posted in here with such trite crap "I am a Washington Redskins Fan" --excuse while I wipe the tear from my eye. Give me a break!

Such wit and brilliance! What's the irony of the initial thread? Fans like you must be complete sadomasochists. You're obviously content to just keep doing what we're doing and have faith that Danny boy will get it right. I'm way past that point. I love this team and because of that I can't stand to see what Snyder has done to it. You're the one who felt the need to post in this thread and give your "holier-than-thou" you're not a real fan bs. Then you call me self-centered? Nice try.

I have even said anything about your "fandom"? No. I am not a fan of Dan Snyder and no I do not like the teams direction at this time, so please get over yourself and stop talking about posters like me. Since you do not read my posts, and have no idea what I am talking about.

but when posters spew out things like "Screw this Franchise..." or "**** this team" the poster looses all credibility to me. I am a Washington Redskins fan. I am not a Clinton Portis fan. I am not a Vinny Cerrato fan. I am not a Dan Snyder fan. I am not a Jim Zorn fan. I am a Washington Redskin fan.

If I've lost all credibility to you--why are you posting in this thread? You spoke about me directly in this thread--so I'm responding and now you can't deal. It must be beyond your comprehension to understand that people express their frustration in different ways. Here's an idea for you: start you're own thread, with your own point of view of the situation and we'll see what kind of intelligent debate it sparks. I'm actually interested to see what you have to say.

If I've lost all credibility to you--why are you posting in this thread? You spoke about me directly in this thread--so I'm responding and now you can't deal. It must be beyond your comprehension to understand that people express their frustration in different ways. Here's an idea for you: start you're own thread, with your own point of view of the situation and we'll see what kind of intelligent debate it sparks. I'm actually interested to see what you have to say.
So that's what stinks in this thread? You pissed on it and claimed it? Can't deal with what? Earth to 4eva, I didn't call you out, roflmao. Geesh! And go back a few posts and I did respond to you.
I have even said anything about your "fandom"? No. I am not a fan of Dan Snyder and no I do not like the teams direction at this time, so please get over yourself and stop talking about posters like me. Since you do not read my posts, and have no idea what I am talking about.

So that's what stinks in this thread? You pissed on it and claimed it? Can't deal with what? Earth to 4eva, I didn't call you out, roflmao. Geesh! And go back a few posts and I did respond to you.

I'm trying to understand why I lost all credibility to you? That's what you said in your earlier post. I'm curious to know why you get upset or disagree when someone really goes after this franchise and Snyder if that's the way they feel.

Dude--you can try and spin this however you want, but all your posts are plain as day for everyone to see.

I'm trying to understand why I lost all credibility to you? That's what you said in your earlier post. I'm curious to know why you get upset or disagree when someone really goes after this franchise and Snyder if that's the way they feel.
Dude--you can try and spin this however you want, but all your posts are plain as day for everyone to see.

Honestly, I do not get upset when people criticize the franchise. Oldfan has a lot of great posts doing such. They are great reads with great debate in them. When I posted my original post it was simply to point out the irony of the post, that I thought was funny. It had nothing to do with you. I understand you are upset. I am as well. I feel like I just got stood up on a date that I was sure I was going to score with. I also know people vent their frustrations differently, but when some folks just bash the franchise with no discussion (not saying you did that) then it doesn't make for a good discussion. Also, yes I am a big kool-aid drinker and wear my rose colored glasses, but that is just my point of view. Certainly not one I want to stuff down other people's throats that some think all homer's want to do. I am just offering up a contrary point-of-view since I am a very positive person on a lot of things...and joke around a lot.

Honestly, I do not get upset when people criticize the franchise. Oldfan has a lot of great posts doing such. They are great reads with great debate in them. When I posted my original post it was simply to point out the irony of the post, that I thought was funny. It had nothing to do with you. I understand you are upset. I am as well. I feel like I just got stood up on a date that I was sure I was going to score with. I also know people vent their frustrations differently, but when some folks just bash the franchise with no discussion (not saying you did that) then it doesn't make for a good discussion. Also, yes I am a big kool-aid drinker and wear my rose colored glasses, but that is just my point of view. Certainly not one I want to stuff down other people's throats that some think all homer's want to do. I am just offering up a contrary point-of-view since I am a very positive person on a lot of things...and joke around a lot.

That's totally cool. Sorry if I attacked you. As you can tell, I'm more of a glass-half-empty kind of fan, but I can respect the other point of view.

Archived