Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Screw this Franchise and Dan Snyder (merged)

skins4eva

Anyone still holding season tickets should give them up. This team doesn't deserve our hard earned money. I've seen enough of Danny Boy's little regime to know that the problems with this franchise will NEVER be fixed so long as Snyder owns this team. It's the same crap year in and year out. I'm emotionally drained from watching this nonsense for so long. As fans, we need to let Snyder know that enough is enough. The best way to do this is to stop supporting him. If he stops making money, he'll sell this team. That's the only way out of this.

Synder has ruined the franchise. God I miss Jack Kent Cooke, may he rest in peace.

He's absolutely destroyed it. He has the opposite of the midas touch. I wish JKC had done some better estate planning. What a shame that this is what it has come to. How tragic that we all have to suffer through this idiot's ownership.

Synder has ruined the franchise. God I miss Jack Kent Cooke, may he rest in peace.

The team was down the tubes before Snyder purchased it, but this feels even lower than Petitbone's abysmal season. This just feels low and knowing that it's not looking at better in the future (zero picks available of any worth next year) makes it even worse.

I made my decision several weeks ago that I will not be returning to Fedex field ever again. There would have to be a change in ownership and/or managment for me to change my mind. Those changes would also have to lead to a dramatic reduction in ticket/parking/concession pricing and a dramatic improvement in the game day experience.

Sadly, I don't see any of this happening.

This is not news to anyone... Snyder has NEVER done any good for this franchise. hes inept in every way, and surrounds himself with Morons, how do you expect to succeed like that?

I love the Skins, but I made a vow 4 years ago never to buy another piece of merchandise as long as Snyder owns this team.

The team was down the tubes before Snyder purchased it, but this feels even lower than Petitbone's abysmal season. This just feels low and knowing that it's not looking at better in the future (zero picks available of any worth next year) makes it even worse.

This is true. But I always felt like the team could turn it around with a GM. I do not have that confidence at all anymore.

This is not news to anyone... Snyder has NEVER done any good for this franchise. hes inept in every way, and surrounds himself with Morons, how do you expect to succeed like that?

I love the Skins, but I made a vow 4 years ago never to buy another piece of merchandise as long as Snyder owns this team.

Sounds like a good idea. My money to Snyder stops NOW!

I made my decision several weeks ago that I will not be returning to Fedex field ever again.

I made that decision 2 years ago (with one exception for the Sean Taylor tribute game last year) and I couldn't be happier.

Welcome to the 'Former Season Ticket Holder Club'. Our club has much nicer amenities than the club level at Fedex...and our seats are actually full!

Archived