Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Screw this Franchise and Dan Snyder (merged)

skins4eva

Clowns. it's the first year of a new head coach. Can you imagine what Gibbs felt like his first year? STFU and just wait for next year! I know we have high expectations for the B&G but as bad as it is, at least we sort of in it. It wasn't good enough but still....next year...next year....

Or maybe the year after that, or the year after that....

I don't think you understand folks have been saying that every year for years, and some folks are sick of waiting for "next year," especially when the team looks down right incompetent.

Personally, I am among the crowd that believes this team will not turn around until a proper GM is hired, looks at this team from top to bottom, and formulates some sort of winning plan to build a proper, good team.

Much of this SHOULD be attributed to both Snyder and Cerrato, because, under their direction, this team is just gutless and mediocre year after year. Their draft and FA decisions just do not work, they hire the wrong coaching personnel, and the results do not improve.

The responsibility has to come from the top, but I do not believe Snyder is capable of completely handing over football operations to a GM or someone that really knows how to build a team. In short, unless he sells the team, I am not sure if we will taste success with this current owner.

This is, after all, the Redskins, not the Snyderskins.

It's really awful, and there is little that can be done to really defend Snyder, especially for anyone that has gone to FedEx and experienced a less-than-desirable game day experience.

I actually hope the owner doesn't react like the "fans" in this thread are.

I hope he does act like us.

This ownership group and front office have tried like hell to avoid what this franchise has needed most:

A competent GM and a total rebuild.

Alot of fans have been on the draft lines bandwagon for YEARS. Yet from the top down they have avoided what's necessary for years.

We have no pass rush or Dline

We have no Oline

No credible QB

Our kickers stink

We're hammering a number 2 wide out(Moss)into a number 1 role

We have no number 2 wideout

One decent TE in Cooley

And the dumbest set of rookie draft picks from the second round in NFL history.

When you ignore the draft (a big no no in the salary cap era)

Can't judge draft talent or head coaching candidates

You are going nowhere fast.

If Danny was serious about fixing this, he'd throw a ton of cash at someone like Ron Wolf, get the hell out of the way and let the Wolf work.

But that won't happen here. Danny loves his hand in the cookie jar. Not looking for cookies mind you, but to see if he can feel Vinny's hand.

Those two deserve each other. We fans don't deserve any of this.

Or maybe the year after that, or the year after that....

I don't you understand folks have been saying that every year for years. And some folks are sick of waiting for "next year," especially when the team looks downright incompetent.

Personally, I am among the crowd that believes this team will not turn around until a proper GM is hired, looks at this team from top to bottom, and formulates some sort of winning plan to build a proper, good team.

Much of this SHOULD be attributed to both Snyder and Cerrato, because, under their direction, this team is just gutless and mediocre year after year. Their draft and FA decisions just do not work, they hire the wrong coaching personnel, and the results just do not improve.

The responsibility has to come from the top, but I do not believe Snyder is capable of completely handing over football operations to a GM or someone that really knows how to build a team. In short, unless he sells the team, I am not sure if we will taste success with this current owner.

This is, after all, the Redskins, not the Snyderskins.

It's really awful, and there is little that can be done to really defend Snyder, especially for anyone that has gone to FedEx and experienced a less-than-desirable game day experience.

He is a complete egomaniac and a horrible human being. He's, at the end of the day, an insecure loser who wants people to fear and respect him, yet he merely ends up making himself look like a fool. He will never divest himself of the football operations. We're screwed for as long as he owns the team. It could be a very dark, dark future.

I don't blame the players not wanting to play for someone like Snyder. I think we as fans should start a fund to buy the team. Anyone other than Snyder can make better decisions. Plus, if they keep playing like this, the franchise will go bankrupt because nobody wants to watch that circus.

Every team in the DC area consists of a bunch of cowardly' date=' stupid, badly coached pathetic losers. Jason Campbell, Gilbert Arenas.....they're all one in the same; they can't take their teams farther than mediocrity. I am so ashamed and embarrassed to be affiliated with any area sport at this point. How any of these franchises expect to keep fans is beyond me.

Is there any pride left in this city? Are we close to relocating every team in this area? You know what, maybe I hope so because I can't continue to get worked up over this crap. It's just not worth it.[/quote']

Too bad you don't follow hockey.

The skins are going to not have sell outs next year, beleive me - so far I have received the phone call and a letter asking me to buy tickets next season. I turned them down two years ago and was told I would go to the end of the list. If it took 2 years that is not bad at all. It took me 10 years to get the first chance. My guess is black outs are on the way.

Tom

Clowns. it's the first year of a new head coach. Can you imagine what Gibbs felt like his first year? STFU and just wait for next year! I know we have high expectations for the B&G but as bad as it is, at least we sort of in it. It wasn't good enough but still....next year...next year....

The Next year, next year, only works, if you dont blow your draft picks... sorry but that crap doesnt fly anymore... next year never comes. Its like groundhogs day around here... the FO never learns from their mistakes and just keeps spinning its wheels... If you cant see that, your blind, or just a homer.

If Danny was serious about fixing this, he'd throw a ton of cash at someone like Ron Wolf, get the hell out of the way and let the Wolf work.

But that won't happen here. Danny loves his hand in the cookie jar. Not looking for cookies mind you, but to see if he can feel Vinny's hand.

Those two deserve each other. We fans don't deserve any of this.

Some of us were hoping for Ron Wolf years ago, especially since he was living in the area (in Annapolis or some such...). Unfortunately, at this point, Wolf is very advanced and age, and such a front office position, which takes a lot of energy, may be a bit much for him.

Otherwise, unless we hire an experienced GM, we may be in the same position of hiring an unknown for a GM, with the same mixed results as a rookie head coach.

This franchise has hit another low, AGAIN. I'm just disgusted w/ the effort of these players, the p*ss poor ownership and management (uhhh, that would be Snyder and Cerrato). Come on now....we know that next year will be no different. The overhaul should start w/ a GM, but there will be no overhaul, only the same cr*p all over gain. 7-9 this year, 6-10 next year.....blah blah blah

I agree w/ the thread name...screw this team. I can't stand it anymore, not worth my time.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

yup too bad. But don't worry' date=' the moment I start getting into it they'll blow huge games and Ovi will start arguing with players and coaches.[/quote']

You should start. The Caps are STACKED, and loaded with young players. Sort of like the anti-Redskins.

While I can understand why you are all so angry, everything is relative.

Yes, we beat you today, but overall, you are in a much better position then we are. 7 wins looks pretty damn good to me right now.

Mike Brown really needs to go. I encourage Snyder to keep Zorn, as that makes one less team going after Cowher, since I'd take him over Marvin any day.

Just waiting for the 'He just wants to win', 'he's learning', and 'he's willing to do what it takes' responses...

Or for someone to trot out the story about how he still owns the Redskins belt buckle from when he was a kid. I really believe that was a manufactured story, kinda like Kim Jong-il's made up story about how he was immaculately conceived on a moutain top.

While I can understand why you are all so angry, everything is relative.

Yes, we beat you today, but overall, you are in a much better position then we are. 7 wins looks pretty damn good to me right now.

Mike Brown really needs to go. I encourage Snyder to keep Zorn, as that makes one less team going after Cowher, since I'd take him over Marvin any day.

We want your opinion like a hole in the head right now. Let us morn without your false sympathy. We don't need bengals fans sympathy right now. Sorry, but today's not the day. Go to a bengals forum right now.

Archived