Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Screw this Franchise and Dan Snyder (merged)

skins4eva

You know ... it amazes me that a franchise that is so ****ty on so many levels (esp. management) can become one of the most profitable sports teams in the world.

Makes me feel kinda stupid as a fan to spend all this $$ for such a ****ty product.

Danny is a master marketer, that is what he does. He does not produce anything of substance, but he makes it appear to be. Free agent splashes, hiring coaches, etc., is all loud subterfuge.

Is Snyder loyal to Cerrato because he believes in him or is it because he's too arrogant to admit that Cerrato has been a huge mistake. It's almost like he's determined to be successful with cerrato just so he can take credit for bringing him in if we ever win.

It's funny how most of the fan base has the same concern when it comes to Jason Taylor. Many are worried that Vinny will keep him on the roster just to help justify using a 2nd round pick.

EXACTLY!

So we go around in circles until we get PROPER organisation at management level, with a GM who know's what he's doing and isn't just a mouth piece for the owner.

Snyders going nowhere, he's young and the Redskins are way too profitable an organisation for him to give up.

But until attitudes change around here, and the Head Coach get's the autonomy to run his team like a HC should be allowed to, instead of the players, most, not all, thinking it's "ALL about them", then we continue on this downward spiral.

Hail.

Whoop...there it is ! Could not have said it beter myself

Danny is a master marketer, that is what he does. He does not produce anything of substance, but he makes it appear to be. Free agent splashes, hiring coaches, etc., is all loud subterfuge.

That can only last for so long.

He has benefitted from years of fan goodwill built up in the years prior to his arrival on the scene.

Much like Bush, he is mercilessly squandering it at our expense.

Unbelievable.

It's really NOT worth it. I'm a fan too, but in reality, it's really not worth it to take a sport so seriously. I would get so pissed when we lost or made a stupid play, etc. I finally realized that my life is not affected whatsoever by the Redskins performance. Also the fact that I can't (nor do I want to in any way) relate to these players as people. People act like these retards (in general) are gods or something. Most have money and not much else going for them apparently. There are so many more important and meaningful things in life that you realize once you step back...kinda like when you stop being a pothead lol. This was the first year that I didn't get Sunday ticket, so I only get about 1/2 of the games. I'll never obsess again, thank god...

I love the sport, but yes, many of the players are truly dumb as rocks and none of them are worth idolizing. I get into the sport because it's a great pastime, but when the team is run as poorly as this one is, you're setting yourself up for failure if you tie your happiness to their success. It's not worth it. It's not worth the stress from amount that I worry about the team in my mind, and it's not worth the money I waste on gear or tickets or concessions. I'm not investing in this bad stock anymore. I'll watch and I'll root and I'll hope, but I won't invest my emotions or my money until I see an intelligent restructuring from the top down.

Glad to see this thread is still alive and kicking after almost a week. I was worried it might get buried under the other threads but it appears that people have finally figured out the Lil' Danny. Now there are only two more days until we get crushed by the Eagles and another 500 posts on why we disdain the little midget.

I'll watch and I'll root and I'll hope, but I won't invest my emotions or my money until I see an intelligent restructuring from the top down.

It seems like the passion is quickly eroding from this fanbase. Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for the FO.

As bad as things are with the franchise, it could be alot worse we could be the lions and the city of detriot. This article might from espn might shed a little light on it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=hotread16/badlions&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab5pos1

Detroit may have a brighter future:

1) Matt Millen is gone

2) They have a star WR

3) They have a massive amount of draft pics, thanks to the Cowboys

4) They don't have Cerrato the Clown.

it appears that people have finally figured out the Lil' Danny.

Figured out what? That he owns the team and the team isn't winning? Wow -- that's brilliant. He must be a horrible little ogre then and getting rid of him would solve everything because before he got here we were freakin' awesome. Oh yeah: we weren't.

It seems like the passion is quickly eroding from this fanbase. Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for the FO.

You may be right, but what happens? He fires Cerrato, then . . .? He hires you? Aside from the stadium nonsense stopping, I don't see what is supposed to happen. I also find it difficult to blame Snyder too much for the gameday experience when he's not one of the drunk, "Hey! You Suck!" losers who see a football game as a golden opportunity to act like a wanker.

You may be right, but what happens? He fires Cerrato, then . . .? He hires you?

Are you kidding? I wouldn't take that job for anything. Besides, I'm far from an expert. That job should be given to someone that knows what they're doing.

Y

Aside from the stadium nonsense stopping, I don't see what is supposed to happen. I also find it difficult to blame Snyder too much for the gameday experience when he's not one of the drunk, "Hey! You Suck!" losers who see a football game as a golden opportunity to act like a wanker.

The gameday experience has been going downhill for years. The 'You Suck' is just frosting on the :pooh:cake.

I was at the game Sunday in Cincinnati and I think that Zorn acted like a jerk to us fans standing at the Skin's tunnell. We were cheering and screaming loud during warm ups trying to get the team pumped up and he didn't even acknowledge us. Gibbs never done that. Don't forget to quickly Mr. Zorn who pays a great bi tof your salary, the fans.

It's really NOT worth it. I'm a fan too, but in reality, it's really not worth it to take a sport so seriously. I would get so pissed when we lost or made a stupid play, etc. I finally realized that my life is not affected whatsoever by the Redskins performance. Also the fact that I can't (nor do I want to in any way) relate to these players as people. People act like these retards (in general) are gods or something. Most have money and not much else going for them apparently. There are so many more important and meaningful things in life that you realize once you step back...kinda like when you stop being a pothead lol. This was the first year that I didn't get Sunday ticket, so I only get about 1/2 of the games. I'll never obsess again, thank god...

Well your a ****ing hypocrite. The only reason you didnt get sunday ticket is because dad was getting it free at his house.

Are you kidding? I wouldn't take that job for anything. Besides, I'm far from an expert. That job should be given to someone that knows what they're doing.

I think Cerrato knows what he's doing; I just don't always agree with it. Besides, all we really know is this season; before he likely didn't make the calls (at least not under Gibbs). That's not to say a new GM wouldn't or couldn't be an upgrade, but I just don't think the cure to what ails the team is simple. If the team suddenly plummeted when Snyder bought the team, that would be one thing, but it had already started long before that.

The gameday experience has been going downhill for years. The 'You Suck' is just frosting on the :pooh:cake.

I blame it on having 90,000+ seats. Cooke gets much of the blame for that, although Snyder hasn't helped any by adding more and more seats.

I blame it on having 90,000+ seats. Cooke gets much of the blame for that, although Snyder hasn't helped any by adding more and more seats.

I don't blame Cooke that much for that. He built a nice sized stadium in order to reduce the number of legitimate people on the ST wait list. I do think he put in way too many club level seats, though. He probably could have gotten away with half that number.

92000 (what is is now) minus 78000 (what it was when it opened)=14000 extra seats put in by Snyder. I think the stadium is about 20000 too big, though. If they deleted all of the seats that Snyder put in, plus about 6000 club level seats (about 60%), then they'd have a perfect sized stadium.

Good thread.

People like Snyder ruin sports for real fans who love their team. He's just another money man getting even richer off the back of people's undying support for their team. He exploits the loyalty of fans to line his pockets and gives nothing positive in return. A greedy control freak is the last kind of owner any team needs. He's a cancer to the Redskins and his lack of understanding about how football works is nothing short of embarrassing.

In short, Snyder disgusts me and I'm glad others realise this.

Good thread.

People like Snyder ruin sports for real fans who love their team. He's just another money man getting even richer off the back of people's undying support for their team. He exploits the loyalty of fans to line his pockets and gives nothing positive in return. A greedy control freak is the last kind of owner any team needs. He's a cancer to the Redskins and his lack of understanding about how football works is nothing short of embarrassing.

In short, Snyder disgusts me and I'm glad others realise this.

lay it down woodchopper... I hear you...he would like to win so he can make more money...but so far we have fail and clearly he is not the "winner" type...he just does not have the ability because he is limited mentally and emotionally...Synda will only wins if he gets lucky...he needs to go.

Archived