Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Taylors List

djbubba4life

If i remember correctly right before the beginning of the season, there was a thread about Jason Taylor making another list of his 4 things he wanted to accomplish while he was at Miami, and how he had recently made a new one for Washington. Many of us fans said things like 'Win a super bowl' or 'Go out with a bang' something along the lines of winning games. Now that were almost done with the regular season and Jason's lackluster play has been obvious.

What do you really think was on that list?:doh:

I could live with the fact that JT was a huge bust this year due to injuries he received while here, but I've heard he had a knee issue that wasn't fully disclosed before coming here and that he didn't prepare in the off-season for football (besides the obvious dancing show) like he normally does...

I forgot who, but there was a host on NFL radio this week that said in training camp parcells was heard saying JT was done and he wasn't talking about as an elite player, but a player who could play at all..

so, were all dogging jason taylor in this thread?

is this whats hot in the streets now?

talking **** on someone who has had a stellar career but is injured?

You hit the nail on the head there.

I've been hearing so much **** talk on here about Jason Taylor that it's not even funny.

He's had 2 serious injuries this season (one was life threatening) and I would put money on the fact that he's still nowhere near 100 percent.

So what? The man is having a down year. Some of these people act like he wants to have a bad year.

He'll be back.

so, were all dogging jason taylor in this thread?

is this whats hot in the streets now?

talking **** on someone who has had a stellar career but is injured?

Get a grip. I don't give a damn about his stellar career before here. what matters is his production here.

1 sack, a few batted balls, absolutely worthless in run support... and he isn't even being double teamed. He is getting blocked by TE's.

Not saying that he has been injured, but really, for someone who had such a stellar career, don't you find these numbers to be incredibly low, regardless?

Get a grip. I don't give a damn about his stellar career before here. what matters is his production here.

1 sack, a few batted balls, absolutely worthless in run support... and he isn't even being double teamed. He is getting blocked by TE's.

Not saying that he has been injured, but really, for someone who had such a stellar career, don't you find these numbers to be incredibly low, regardless?

dude, get your own grip. whining and crying people like you are jokes on here and youre getting way out of hand.

nobody likes the debbie downer's and nobody cares about your retort to my joke. if you didnt get it I could care less but dont act like you are making some great point here.

you are nothing more then a roger ebert. someone who cant do himself so he criticizes those who can.

dude, get your own grip. whining and crying people like you are jokes on here and youre getting way out of hand.

nobody likes the debbie downer's and nobody cares about your retort to my joke. if you didnt get it I could care less but dont act like you are making some great point here.

you are nothing more then a roger ebert. someone who cant do himself so he criticizes those who can.

big words coming from you bigmike. Debbie Downer? lol, you ***** and moan around here just as much as the next.

Roger Ebert eh? Wow. pot. kettle. black.

Funny too, It's clear you love this team to death. Too bad your rage is out of control at times

I think that you keep him for next year hoping that a full offseson of NFL training as well as returning to health will allow him to be even 75% of the pass rusher he used to be.

Couple that with the drafting of a D-Lineman and the return on Daniels I think you can then use him in a position similar to what we used Washington in prior to signing Andre Carter. Kind of the Joker position if you will. I think that if you minimize his use, you could hope for similar production as the Falcons are getting from using Abraham this way.

I know I'll likely be bashed for this post, but I do think there's a realistic hope he gets you some pass rush and batted balls when back to being fully healthy.

I really can't make my mind up if JT's poor season is due to the guy being finished or plain injured...or a bit of both

4. Steal another eight million next year as Vinny refuses to let Zorn cut me in order to save face.

This is the key point, but how he can ever justifiably be paid £8m is base salary is beyond me. In the context of our overall salary cap position that will be a very big number.

Archived