Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

92% Of Women Are Regularly ‘Pleasing Themselves’

China

92% Of Women Are Regularly ‘Pleasing Themselves’

11 December 2008

Please find attached latest statistics on female masturbation from recent study undertaken by an independent company for Gossard Lingerie.

WOMEN PLEASED TO HAVE THE FEEL GOOD FACTOR

Results of new survey on women’s attitudes and habits in relation to sex revealed

• 92% Of Women Are Regularly ‘Pleasing Themselves’ - More Than Ever Recorded Before

• What’s More, 66% Of These Women Are ‘Pleasing Themselves’ On Average Three Times A Week With London Women ‘Pleasing Themselves’ Four Times A Week

Factors such as ‘me’ time, embracing our sexuality and confidence to have personal pleasure are the reasons given by 21st century women for turning to masturbation in an independent sex survey, commissioned by leading UK lingerie brand Gossard.

The revealing survey gives in-depth insight into the evolving attitudes and habits of the UK’s women when it comes to sex either with partners or pleasing themselves*. The Gossard Big M Survey** confidentially canvassed over 1,000 UK women aged 18-30 with an extensive questionnaire geared to finding out all about their sexual attitudes, habits, fantasies and practices. The survey results clearly show how women’s attitudes and practices have changed over the decades – 92% of women admitting to pleasing themselves this year, compares with only 74% as surveyed in 1979 and 62% in 1953.***

Why the change of attitude? The 1990’s, saw women flexing their muscles in the boardroom, generally empowering themselves yet still trying to impress their men at work and at home. Now 21st century women are more confident and self-assured in all areas of their life including personal satisfaction.

Click on the link for the full article

Some of the accompanying images are entertaining.

image.php?id=7274

I think we can thank Sex and the City for making it cool for women to talk about vibrators/masturbation publicly. :applause:

you will have to kill me before I thank that show or that boot for a face actress for a damn thing...

but I do like it when women please themselves in front of me.

I wanna know why none of the ladies of ES have chimed in and refuted this story? Candace?

Um. I don't know where to start.

I think that the older that women get, the more comfortable they get with their bodies ... and it's no longer taboo for someone to diddle their own fiddle. Also, society is changing and it's a bit more acceptable on many levels - so toy party's and open conversations probably happen a bit more between friends.

The other way to look at it is that if a woman is taking matters into her own hands then she either doesn't have a man or her man is not doing his job correctly.

Um. I don't know where to start.

I think that the older that women get, the more comfortable they get with their bodies ... and it's no longer taboo for someone to diddle their own fiddle. Also, society is changing and it's a bit more acceptable on many levels - so toy party's and open conversations probably happen a bit more between friends.

The other way to look at it is that if a woman is taking matters into her own hands then she either doesn't have a man or her man is not doing his job correctly.

and there you have it folks. Very well put me lady.

BTW. The toy party isn't just for the ladies anymore. The coed parties are full of vibrant times.:D

BTW. The toy party isn't just for the ladies anymore. The coed parties are full of vibrant times.:D

Yeah ... but some party givers are prude and don't like the whole couple thing. Quite strange when you think about it .... These items are there to enhance your sex life - yet you don't allow penii to be present?

Yeah ... but some party givers are prude and don't like the whole couple thing. Quite strange when you think about it .... These items are there to enhance your sex life - yet you don't allow penii to be present?

Exactly. You better be careful though because the men of ES are falling in love with you as we speak.

Archived