Are Sacks Overrated?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Are Sacks Overrated?

• Yes, Sacks are Overrated.
    • No, Sacks are NOT Overrated.
    • Other

Also:

Oldboy (one ****ed up movie lol)

Alexandra's Project (another ****ed up movie)

Oldboy is some twisted ****. rumors are that Spielberg and Will Smith want to remake it. no way they keep situations from that movie though, that would never sell.

City of God is one of my favorite movies of all time

Also:

The Vanishing

51V8Y3RA03L._SL500.jpg

Creepy ending...do NOT see the American remake.

Secret Things

426px-Choses_secrets_cover.jpg

One hell of an erotic movie, jeebus lol...and also funny and is kind of a psychological drama/thriller. One review said the movie should have been called "Thelma And Louise Go Masturbating" lol...

The Quiet Earth

the_quiet_earth_cover.jpg

Battle Royale

MPW-3989

I Stand Alone

23877-large.jpg

Oldboy is some twisted ****. rumors are that Spielberg and Will Smith want to remake it. no way they keep situations from that movie though, that would never sell.

City of God is one of my favorite movies of all time

No WAY they keep the same "situations" in a Spielberg movie, especially one starring Will Smith lol...

"The Lives of Others" is a cool German flic about a Stazi agent who gets caught up in the lives of the people he's supposed to be monitoring.

I second this :applause:

Others:

Infernal Affairs (IMO much better than The Departed)

The Death of Mr. Lazarescu

Any Jackie Chan movie

Layer Cake

its "Das Boot". And yes, that was a great movie.

I have to add, if anyone hasn't seen Das Boot and you intend to, then make sure you watch it in the original German version with the subtitles. The movie loses something when you see the dubbed English version.

Goodfellas

The Terminator

Apocalypse Now

Alien/Aliens

Star Wars/Empire Strikes Back

The Big Blue (long version)

Leon (The Professional)

;)

LOL I guess those would be foreign films to you.....:applause: . We Americans always seem to think "foreign films" are only films that aren't American. :doh: :silly:

Layer Cake : British ganster film starring the actor who is the current James Bond, awesome movie

Pusher : Danish film about a low level drug dealer, think on the quality of Scorcese's Mean Streets

Kontrol : Hungarian film, it is amazing, by the director of Vacany but much better than that film. It is a quasi-fantasy film set in the Hungarian metro.

Renainssance : Not an awesome film but a visual feast. I liked it. Think French comic book blader runner.

Archived