Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Its correctable" JC on 980

dwbiggs

Listened to JC on 980 just now and he spouts the same old "We looked at the film and the mistakes are correctable". How many times have we heard that? Maybe I am not understanding the meaning but how long will it take to "correct the mistakes"? If its a breakdown in fundamentals then we either have dense players who can't learn or a lack of talent because the opposing talent causes them to have a breakdown.

He also said that they were close on offense ...and we have heard all that before as well.

Listened to JC on 980 just now and he spouts the same old "We looked at the film and the mistakes are correctable". How many times have we heard that? Maybe I am not understanding the meaning but how long will it take to "correct the mistakes"? If its a breakdown in fundamentals then we either have dense players who can't learn or a lack of talent because the opposing talent causes them to have a breakdown.

He also said that they were close on offense ...and we have heard all that before as well.

What exactly do you want him to say?? "Our recievers suck, and are not catching the ball"???

He said EXACTLY what a professional quarterback SHOULD say. :doh:

He basically has 4 games to prove himself. This is the moment that everyone on this messageboard has waited for. Can Jason Campbell be our QB?

Let's see if he steps up and gets the redskins to the playoffs. Hail

That's ridiculous.

Hell, there may even be a QB competition next year. (I doubt it from what Zorn has said)

However, your point is completely false.

How many games did you guys in this thread expect the Skins to win around training camp/preseason? Im not happy with the recent downward direction the season has gone either, but in the end you have to step back and look at things with some sense. I see a lot of "Snyder" thinking here. "Its not working yet? Change stuff. How bout now? Ok, change more stuff.." Give a year or so guys with the same coach and the same system and the same QB....

What do you expect him to say?

I can't read defenses, I'm getting no blocking, and our receivers are mediocre?

Also, please cut me, I don't enjoy the money?

Right, because it's perfectly rational to assume he had a 99.5 QB rating through 8 games just "winging" it.

:doh:

Do you think before you post?

All you haters out there I have one thing to say, "the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence"

I just think there are very few great QB's in the NFL, and most of them have had many years in the same system, or have a stellar OL. JC has had neither.

I just hope when he is out of here, you haters realize we had a pretty good young QB.

If I was JC, I would say let me go somewhere where I was appreciated.

Some of you sound like Philly fans

How many games did you guys in this thread expect the Skins to win around training camp/preseason? Im not happy with the recent downward direction the season has gone either, but in the end you have to step back and look at things with some sense. I see a lot of "Snyder" thinking here. "Its not working yet? Change stuff. How bout now? Ok, change more stuff.." Give a year or so guys with the same coach and the same system and the same QB....

exactly...however, I think these last 4 games should be enough for JC to prove himself...if not, open QB competition in the off season!

Of course its correctable. But when I see our team making THE SAME MISTAKES every week it becomes not a question of "is it correctable", but "what are we going to do to correct it?" Yes realizing there is a problem is the first step, but you can't just say "there's a problem we can fix" and expect it to fix itself. Our team needs to take more focused steps to fix the specific problems on offense, saying "were close" or "we played hard" isn't enough. Unless they make some very specific changes to the play calling and the problem areas at the line, we will continue to play the way we have for the past 4 weeks.

And to everyone who says we are playing beyond preseason expectations. So what? Id rather we had less wins and show marked improvement every week learning our system than spending the whole second half of the season regressing and trying to assure ourself that were still "ok" because of our early season run. At what point do you stop saying 7-5 is good and start saying "6-2 was good?"

That's ridiculous.

Hell, there may even be a QB competition next year. (I doubt it from what Zorn has said)

However, your point is completely false.

Ridiculous, is not believing that what I said is a possibility. He has 4 games to prove to this fanbase that he can carry this team.

Right, because it's perfectly rational to assume he had a 99.5 QB rating through 8 games just "winging" it.

:doh:

Do you think before you post?

Sorry, as usual, you are correct.

That is why he is ripping up the league in td passes. He absolutely shredded NY on Sunday.

Great contribution from you.....can always count on you to deliver.:doh:

:applause:

Ridiculous' date=' is believing that what I said is not a possibility. He has 4 games to prove to this fanbase that he can carry this team.[/quote']

Thankfully, this fanbase doesn't make personnel decisions.

As much as I question Vinny and Danny when it comes to player decisions - they look like Rhodes scholars compared to the majority of this fanbase.

He needs to get rid of the ball faster and play the game quicker. I know Zorn must be harping on that. Campbell really needs to speed things up--he drags down the offense with his tempo.

Like his slow tempo caused 3 critical drops on big 3rd downs by ARE, Thrash and Kelly? Did it cause ARE to run his route 3 yards deeper than the play was designed for (as noted by Zorn)?

Come on. Maybe he could be quicker with the delivery but is that really the issue or is it just something we as fans can "see"? No one would have known that ARE ran a deeper route than Jason expected if Zorn had not mentioned it. How many other times is that happening and we, the uninformed fans, are blaming Jason?

So you'd rather hear him say, "We looked at the film, and there's just nothing we can do. We're nowhere near close, the season's over and we suck. Thank you."

I mean, come on. We're all frustrated but is this really necessary?

this is why you're my boy and Id be roommates with you.

:cheers:

Sorry, as usual, you are correct.

That is why he is ripping up the league in td passes. He absolutely shredded NY on Sunday.

Great contribution from you.....can always count on you to deliver.:doh:

As stated numerous times by numerous posters in the past - all one needs to do is start quoting the unbelieveable amount of completely ridiculous posts that you've made in the past to destroy pretty much any argument you ever try to make. For any time you may have been right - I'm not sure there is such an example - you've been wrong 10x as many.

Your credibility is in the negatives on this board and people just laugh when they see your username in threads because they know they are about to be entertained by the idiocy of your posts.

TD passes are not indicative of a team's success - especially in this offense. Through 8 games this team was 6-2 and Campbell had a QB rating of 99.5 and had thrown 0 INT's.

The fact that you think that could have been achieved with a QB that "can't read defenses" provides further proof of your complete lack of cognitive ability.

But please . . . continue to entertain us . . .

Thankfully, this fanbase doesn't make personnel decisions.

As much as I question Vinny and Danny when it comes to player decisions - they look like Rhodes scholars compared to the majority of this fanbase.

All you have to do is look around and see I'm not in the minority and to believe Campbell can't or will not be replaced if he plays poorly is delusional.

Archived