Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Its correctable" JC on 980

dwbiggs

All you have to do is look around and see I'm not in the minority and to believe Campbell can't or will not be replaced if he plays poorly is delusional.

I'd say that it's probably 50/50 on this board.

As I speak Gary Clark is on the radio saying that Campbell is performing well and being blamed for things that aren't his fault - I'm sure Gary Clark is super biased for Campbell too - and I'm also sure you know a lot more than Gary Clark about football . . .

:rolleyes:

All you have to do is look around and see I'm not in the minority and to believe Campbell can't or will not be replaced if he plays poorly is delusional.

Actually you are in the minority, but it's a large minority. In every poll I have seen here or on redskins.com two-thirds of the vote goes to either JC being the long term answer or being given another full year.

Not true. Citing negative minded posters on this board does not make your argument work. People in the media and people with NFL experience think Campbell is not the problem. Find me a credible person who agrees with you.

As stated numerous times by numerous posters in the past - all one needs to do is start quoting the unbelieveable amount of completely ridiculous posts that you've made in the past to destroy pretty much any argument you ever try to make. For any time you may have been right - I'm not sure there is such an example - you've been wrong 10x as many.

Your credibility is in the negatives on this board and people just laugh when they see your username in threads because they know they are about to be entertained by the idiocy of your posts.

TD passes are not indicative of a team's success - especially in this offense. Through 8 games this team was 6-2 and Campbell had a QB rating of 99.5 and had thrown 0 INT's.

The fact that you think that could have been achieved with a QB that "can't read defenses" provides further proof of your complete lack of cognitive ability.

But please . . . continue to entertain us . . .

You crack me up. Take a minute and read this....then get back to us and explain how great JC is at reading the D....and taking what it gives him.

You are classic.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=273192

Or, I suppose he is wrong too?

He basically has 4 games to prove himself. This is the moment that everyone on this messageboard has waited for. Can Jason Campbell be our QB?

Let's see if he steps up and gets the redskins to the playoffs. Hail

We both know this isn't true. No matter how it goes down, we know that 90% of the people here will want to give him more time. It can't be his fault. He's JC.

Like his slow tempo caused 3 critical drops on big 3rd downs by ARE, Thrash and Kelly? Did it cause ARE to run his route 3 yards deeper than the play was designed for (as noted by Zorn)?

Come on. Maybe he could be quicker with the delivery but is that really the issue or is it just something we as fans can "see"? No one would have known that ARE ran a deeper route than Jason expected if Zorn had not mentioned it. How many other times is that happening and we, the uninformed fans, are blaming Jason?

No, but he needs to speed up his game. I don't think this is even up for debate. Zorn says it every week. Our receivers, besides Moss, are absolute crap. Thrash better not be on the team next year--he doesn't even contribute on special teams anymore. ARE is, at best, a third receiver and probably better suited as a 4th option. No question that position is a huge part of the problem as well as the O-line. But, that doesn't mean that JC can't play better.

You crack me up. Take a minute and read this....then get back to us and explain how great JC is at reading the D....and taking what it gives him.

You are classic.

Just because he is a mod....doesnt mean hes right.

He may be partially right....but the recievers are not helping....they are playing terrible.

You are classic.

its amazing you are still on this board. you do nothing but disrespect this board and the players on our team whenever you post.

Campbell is mentally slow and when your favorite suds slinger wishes injury on him you laugh and can understand it.

what team do you root for again? :doh:

You are classic.

First I notice this gem from you as the first response.

He is simply too slow mentally Zoony.

Good post.

Yeah, you're a real genius yourself McD5. :rolleyes:

Secondly zoony states an opinion and does so much better than you ever could. zoony has credibility and although I disagree with some of his points some are spot on. I don't see him making statements that Campbell is incapable of reading defenses or that he NEVER reads them.

I still will argue with anyone how it's possible to go 6-2, have a QB rating of 99.5 and throw no picks for 8 games without being able to read a defense at all.

Either way, you don't really do much for your argument by quoting someone else's opinion.

As stated numerous times by numerous posters in the past - all one needs to do is start quoting the unbelieveable amount of completely ridiculous posts that you've made in the past to destroy pretty much any argument you ever try to make. For any time you may have been right - I'm not sure there is such an example - you've been wrong 10x as many.

Your credibility is in the negatives on this board and people just laugh when they see your username in threads because they know they are about to be entertained by the idiocy of your posts.

TD passes are not indicative of a team's success - especially in this offense. Through 8 games this team was 6-2 and Campbell had a QB rating of 99.5 and had thrown 0 INT's.

The fact that you think that could have been achieved with a QB that "can't read defenses" provides further proof of your complete lack of cognitive ability.

While I am not saying Campbell should be benched, Touchdowns are ALWAYS indicative of a team's success.

Because more points than the other team = W

Well, I guess I have no cognative ability either, because I think JC struggles mightly with reading defenses.

I'll give you two examples that really hit it home for me. I was at the preseason game vs. the Jets with Iheartskins. We were sitting about 5 rows behind the endzone. We had the ball on about the 5 yard line and Campbell dropped back to throw and instead of hitting Thrash for a TD who was wide open in the corner, he throw the ball to Cooley in the middle who was triple covered...Zorn spoke about the play after the game and said that Campbell missed a wide open Thrash. That's not reading the defense/not seeing the field.

The fourth and goal play a few weeks ago. Campbell throws to Alexander over the middle and misses an open Cooley in the corner. That's not reading the defense/not seeing the field. JC just doesn't have it. His decisions aren't quick enough and he doesn't throw to spaces--rather, he waits for his receiver to be wide open before he throws the ball. That's part of why our intermediate and deep passing game is so terrible--his timing is poor.

Before everyone flips out, I will also note that our receiving core sucks (except Moss) and Jansen is the worst excuse for an o-lineman that I have ever seen. If he keeps his spot after his complete whiff on 4th and 1, it will say more about Heyer's abiliy than Jansen's.

Just because he is a mod....doesnt mean hes right.

He may be partially right....but the recievers are not helping....they are playing terrible.

Thought so. Apology accepted.

I guess Zorn is a mod here too?

"Jason is not reading the defense" -Coach Zorn

Seriously......think before you post.

Or are you upset that you might have to make a new sig?

While I am not saying Campbell should be benched, Touchdowns are ALWAYS indicative of a team's success.

then I guess the 00 Ravens should be considered a horrible team. they went 5 weeks in a row without scoring 1 touchdown and still managed to win it all.

TD passes man - it's possible to score a lot of rushing TD's.

I thought that point was obvious - also the lack of size at receiver really makes throwing into the endzone difficult.

I'd say that it's probably 50/50 on this board.

As I speak Gary Clark is on the radio saying that Campbell is performing well and being blamed for things that aren't his fault - I'm sure Gary Clark is super biased for Campbell too - and I'm also sure you know a lot more than Gary Clark about football . . .

:rolleyes:

Campbell has yet to prove to anyone that he deserves an extention. What better way to show everyone he can be our QB than win these last 4 games and take this team to the playoffs. They don't have to win the superbowl or win one playoff game because the competition level in the playoffs is exceptional. Win these 4 games against teams that the redskins can beat then we'll talk. But, if the skins lose based on his performance, than yes, I want him out.

Clinton can't run the ball on 9 men in the box. Campbell must step up and answer the call. We'll all see exactly what type of QB we have in these last games when the pressure is on.

Thought so. Apology accepted.

I guess Zorn is a mod here too?

"Jason is not reading the defense" -Coach Zorn

Seriously......think before you post.

Or are you upset that you might have to make a new sig?

you should take your own advice with that "apology accepted crap". nobody says sorry to you because you are rarely ever right. and even when you are you are still rude and disrespectful.

then I guess the 00 Ravens should be considered a horrible team. they went 5 weeks in a row without scoring 1 touchdown and still managed to win it all.

One of the very few exceptions, yes. Though while our defense is outstanding, that Ravens D' was one of the greatest, very different situation and team.

And 5 weeks does not make an entire season.

Well, I guess I have no cognative ability either, because I think JC struggles mightly with reading defenses.

I'll give you two examples that really hit it home for me. I was at the preseason game vs. the Jets with Iheartskins. We were sitting about 5 rows behind the endzone. We had the ball on about the 5 yard line and Campbell dropped back to throw and instead of hitting Thrash for a TD who was wide open in the corner, he throw the ball to Cooley in the middle who was triple covered...Zorn spoke about the play after the game and said that Campbell missed a wide open Thrash. That's not reading the defense/not seeing the field.

The fourth and goal play a few weeks ago. Campbell throws to Alexander over the middle and misses an open Cooley in the corner. That's not reading the defense/not seeing the field. JC just doesn't have it. His decisions aren't quick enough and he doesn't throw to spaces--rather, he waits for his receiver to be wide open before he throws the ball. That's part of why our intermediate and deep passing game is so terrible--his timing is poor.

Before everyone flips out, I will also note that our receiving core sucks (except Moss) and Jansen is the worst excuse for an o-lineman that I have ever seen. If he keeps his spot after his complete whiff on 4th and 1, it will say more about Heyer's abiliy than Jansen's.

I think the "cognitive ability" was solely meant for McD5 based upon his long history of being completely wrong and eating crow on more occasions than just about anyone on this forum.

Certain people make an argument and it's even easier to dismiss them simply because of their reputation for saying stupid things.

As far as I know you're not one of them.

:cheers:

TD passes man - it's possible to score a lot of rushing TD's.

I thought that point was obvious - also the lack of size at receiver really makes throwing into the endzone difficult.

True, I was just saying that you can't say TDs, whether you're referring to passing or rushing, aren't indicitive of a team's success.

They have to be to a certain degree.

Archived