Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Matt Cassel stock watch

FunBunch7

You talk about Campbell not having touch on passes and missing throws

But have you seen how many times Cassell has missed a wide open Randy Moss?

This is the NFL but QBs dont throw perfect balls every time

Imagine if Campbell had Randy Moss to throw to

Based on what many of the above replies are saying, if true, one has to wonder just how good Brady really is. Is he just an average Tom who benefits tremendously from a great head coach, great system, and great players around him? The sudden Cassell breakout seems to suggests so.

Based on what many of the above replies are saying, if true, one has to wonder just how good Brady really is. Is he just an average Tom who benefits tremendously from a great head coach, great system, and great players around him? The sudden Cassell breakout seems to suggests so.

don't say that around Pat fans or they'll kill you...but its a good point

Tom Brady has succeeded with or without a good line, with or without good receivers, and with or without a running game. Randy Moss and Wes Welker didn't join the Patriots until last season, so I don't really see how anyone can question Tom Brady's skill. If anything, I'd question Peyton Manning who seems to play horrible when everyone is not healthy. Even last year, Manning did poorly in games where Marvin Harrison was out.

I knew some kids that moved to Arizona and did wayyyy too many drugs.

Maybe you sold it to them.

F- forget him and any other free agent scrub you want to "drop" into our offense. Campbell is a stud. Zorn will open JC's perspective to the quarterback position over time. Watch the highlights-- JZ was bonkers in Seattle because he was effiicient and very unpredictable.

As the former QB and the present QB grow closer, you will see a serious congruency between play-calling and natural ability. There have been many more designed running plays to Jason of late, (which have been mostly successful) and I'm waiting to see some more QB Sprints (a la Elway) where Campbell can kind of roll to one side and hit a crossing receiver.

But back to the point. I'd rather tuck my **** between my legs and **** a whole ******* before bringing Matt ******* Cassel to my team. Take your unwanted "Patriotism" somewhere else.

I don't want a Boston Creampie as my back-up. I'd rather have Frerotte.

hahaha:D:D:D

This guy is absolutely brutal yet the Browns paid him 24M over 3 years:doh:

Snyder isn't that dumb though, right?

Yes and no, but you bet his decision to re-sign Campbell will be greatly impacted by Zorn, rather than before where it was all Snyder.

A combination of all three - but thats what makes every QB great.

Oh... my... God. Are you serious?! Cassel is garbage. I don't give a damn about the last game he played in, he is straight GARBAGE! It took what, the whole season for him to realize that he had Randy Moss to throw to? Dude what do you have against Campbell? He went the whole first half of the season withoutP candidate. And here you are, clammering for a new quarterback. Dude, an interception. Some were even passing his name around as a possible MV relax. We have plenty of capable qb's here already. Jeez!!!

ok, the idea is really stupid. but your post rivals that. cassell is not garbage, that's plain as day. yeah, he's played a lot better as of late and is utilizing moss better. but for some perspective for you, go check his first 7 game stats, then compare them to bradys.

I don't think we'll be signing Cassel athough he's a helluvalot better then Campbell whose picture appears next to the definition of average in the webster dictionary. If we give him Aaron Rodgers/Gerrard type $$$ then Vinny is a complete moron. Hopefully we can have open QB competition next season cuz Colt is 10x better natural QB then Campbell.

Cassel has had years and years to sit behind one of the best QBs in HISTORY in the exact same offense? Think hes got a bit of a leg up? Think he may be a bit of a risk?

I hate this thread. I hate it I hate it I hate it. Again I ask, PLEASE make it STOP!!!

These he has to learn the system excuses REALLY irk me. Right now JC is being outplayed by Matt Ryan who is an NFL rookie on a team that was picking in the top 5 last year. Campbell hasn't been good under Gibbs/Saunders and he's nothing special with Zorn either.

I'm not convinced about Campbell at this point. I think it's worth investing in the guy, but only if he doesn't demand a ridiculous contract like Aaron Rodgers. Campbell has improved dramatically... However, he has thrown less than 1 TD per game. We're #3 in rushing and #21 in passing offense... Imagine how bad our passing offense would be if our running game wasn't so good! We're #27 in points per game! Sheesh! Nothing to brag about. Our QB is improving, but he isn't elite no matter what his QB rating is. He has proven this year that he isn't losing us games, but you pay guys who win you games and he hasn't proven that he can carry this team to wins. YET!

Anyway... Cassel has had 2 good games all year... They just happen to have been the last 2 weeks. The guy is Scott Mitchell... Let the Lions pick up this guy.

I'm in favor of signing Campbell, but I'd like to see a more sensible extension given. Of course, if we win the Super Bowl, he should get a fat contract.

Archived