Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaRon Landry is a playmaker ...

mi6

You will do anything to be negative won't you? That was an awsome int and you are full of ****

Nah, I just don't get caught up and make something bigger than it is. It was a good play, but it was almost given to him.

It was a nice catch, but not amazing.

I completely agree.

Laron is definitely a playmaker but he has to show me more before I put him in the class with the top in the league. He is a typical crushing hit safety but he doesn't have the cover skills of a Ed Reed or the one of the best safety's I ever saw in John Lynch. Laron will be a big time player in the NFL eventually.

He is certainly a better position/playmaker than Carlos Rogers ... We traded up to get him, and Carlos is yet to get over the "50/50" tag. He is NFL's Mr. Butterfingers.

There won't be one. He wasn't "tested." It was a horrid throw by the qb. This site should almost be called Extremely Sensitive.

Or "Extra Sour"

Seriously, pull your head out of your rear and enjoy the win. It was an above average move to get that pick - while it wasnt circus, it was far from a gimme. Deal with it.

GO SKINS, way to go LaRon.

And, those who love our current punter, and reject from Seattle, his first punt was 38 yards with a nine yards return. The net punt was 29 yards... awesome! :mad:

I'm just glad he got that punt away. The blocking was terrible on that punt.

There won't be one. He wasn't "tested." It was a horrid throw by the qb. This site should almost be called Extremely Sensitive.

Saying he wasn't "tested" is quite the complement. I'm glad you agree with all of us here that Landry is a playmaker. :)

I wouldn't call landry a playmaker.....yet. that was a great int by him though. when i think playmaker, i think about players like ed reed and polumalo (sp.). landry's getting there though. it's a shame we can't play against hasselbeck every game (3 ints in two games against seattle).

He is a typical crushing hit safety but he doesn't have the cover skills of a Ed Reed or the one of the best safety's I ever saw in John Lynch.

Landry has every bit the coverage skills as Ed Reed. In fact, Landry might be better in coverage. He's just not the ballhawk that Reed is (yet).

And as for John Lynch having great coverage skills....I don't know what John Lynch you've seen.

I thought Shawn Springs's INT had a higher degree of difficulty. His body was going one way, but he managed to turn his torso and catch a ball thrown behind him.

A higher degree of difficulty? What is this calculous? Anytime I see someoe dive for a ball, its usually a big time catch.

And since the ball wasn't thrown to LaRon, he had to track it down away from him and go get it himself = he made the play.

Being a playmaker is doing that on a consistent basis.

Archived