Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaRon Landry is a playmaker ...

mi6

I think he's pretty close already. He was a pro-bowl alternate as a rookie and probably should have got the nod over Roy Willliams.

He started as a rookie under Gregg Williams who never starts rookies.

Not many safeties in the league are trusted to play single deep safety as often as Landry does and he's only in his 2nd year. Blache basically asks him to cover deep by himself and not make any mistakes at all. Landry's room for error is zero.

IMO he's on the short list of the top safeties in the league.

ask the Seattle staff if Landry's a playmaker.

:cheers:

172x135.jpg?center=0,0 Deja Vu 172x135.jpg?center=0,0

The thread should have ended after this post.

];5851477']You're so ridiculous it's embarassing.

Before todays game you wouldn't even have posted that. Reed has actually been thrown at. ABs don't even think about that.

The last QB to TRY Landey got picked twice. And we get to play him today. You think he'll try again? Probably not.

Btw Landry just bltized. Loss of 2. Last week his blitz resulted in a INT.

I'm gonna have to agree with this statement

:applause: he is not a playmaker

Yeah, like that time he got burned by... that guy. Who played for that team.

Landry has never been beaten in coverage. The only guy to break a tackle against him was Brandon Jacobs, and at 250+lbs, I can hardly blame Landry for not taking him down.

QBs don't even dare test him. When they do, they look like Matt Hassleback- foolish.

];5865991']Yeah' date=' like that time he got burned by... that guy. Who played for that team.

Landry has never been beaten in coverage. The only guy to break a tackle against him was Brandon Jacobs, and at 250+lbs, I can hardly blame Landry for not taking him down.

QBs don't even dare test him. When they do, they look like Matt Hassleback- foolish.[/quote']

But, but, but...

Youre right. Its hard to make plays when you dont get thrown at. Plexico Burress told Eli to not throw to him when he was around 30.

Lets look at that again. A WR told his qb to not give him the ball. Besides showing that Plexico really is Plexiglass it shows that people know what 30 can do. And with a forced fumble and 8 passes defended hes finding ways to impact the game.

But, but, but...

Youre right. Its hard to make plays when you dont get thrown at. Plexico Burress told Eli to not throw to him when he was around 30.

Lets look at that again. A WR told his qb to not give him the ball. Besides showing that Plexico really is Plexiglass it shows that people know what 30 can do. And with a forced fumble and 8 passes defended hes finding ways to impact the game.

Wow!! Are u serious??!!! Plaxiglass said what?? I gotta see this to belive it. Please give me a link......

Wow!! Are u serious??!!! Plaxiglass said what?? I gotta see this to belive it. Please give me a link......

I can't seem to find the video, but he goes over to the sideline and tells Eli, "Don't even think of throwing near me when #30 is around."

Landry is SO overrated. One of the best WRs doesn't even want the ball when he's in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived