Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deion and TO?

dwbiggs

Why! I ask why was there an interview of TO during the Steeler/Bengal game last night? Is TO even relevent this year? What has he done? This obsession with Cowboys is really getting ridiculous. Was there no Steelers or Bengals that Deion could interview...may have tied into the game better. :doh:

Makes me wonder if the NFL is concerned about who gets face time and how it affects their image. Guess they are doing so well that they don't care much. For the kids sake it would be nice if they put up front some of the guys that aren't cry baby divas but honorable, hard working, team oriented guys...guess if they aren't National Enquirer material it doesn't sell though.

The Dallas undeserved overexposure is getting way out of hand. A co-worker and I were discussing the Romo sits to pee story that was all over the internet and on Headlines News yesterday. He apparently bought a homeless guy a ticket to a movie and let the guy sit by him. Suddenly he is the Mother Theresa of the NFL. He didn't even buy the guy some popcorn.

Yet Cooley spends a considerable amount of his own money to give some breast cancer survivors a day to remember at Redskins park and he doesn't even get an honorable mention in the press. Not to mention all that many other Redskins do for the community.

I don't get it either.

It just sickens me the amount of respect and love the turds get from the media when they have not won a playoff game in 12 years or so.

ESPN even has a news anchor (Ed Werner) stationed at the team faciltiy.

Don't get to inspired by the Tony Romo sits to pee story, the homeless guy was probably PacMan Jones.

Archived