Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL TV Map for Week 12

royallypwned

I didn't see this posted yet, but if it is, then my mistake. Giants-Cards is the Fox late national game, as it probably should be. Skins-Seahawks is at the same time, so it will only be on in the Northwest and VA/MD areas. I haven't needed to post this in awhile because the Skins have had two national TV games and a bye in the last month.

main page: http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/index.html

Fox late: http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2008-12-FOX2.html

week12maptt3.jpg

week12mapcolortw6.jpg

Sad to say but you can't listen to them anymore in sync with the TV signal. The tv signal is about 9 seconds before the radio. It sucks.

If you have tivo or Comcast/Fios with DVR, you can try to pause your live tv a couple of times until it is in sync with the radio broadcast. I did that earlier this season with the Cardinals game. It worked fine for me. HTH :gaintsuck

We get Matt Vasgersian? I guess its not too bad.

Vasgersian handles PxP for the San Diego Padres telecasts on Channel 4 (I get it through MLB-EI). He's pretty solid and I'm looking forward to his calling our game on Sunday afternoon.

And, for the record, anyone is better than Larry Michael, aka Snyder's radio Tool. Heck, ***I*** could call a game better than LM and I'm just a freakin' software engineer. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Sad to say but you can't listen to them anymore in sync with the TV signal. The tv signal is about 9 seconds before the radio. It sucks.
If you have tivo or Comcast/Fios with DVR, you can try to pause your live tv a couple of times until it is in sync with the radio broadcast. I did that earlier this season with the Cardinals game. It worked fine for me. HTH :gaintsuck

Ahh! Great idea! I will do that this weekend. :cheers:

Archived