Extremeskins

1st half thoughts

Dirk Diggler

Did you know the NFL has ties?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Did you know the NFL has ties?

• Yes
    • No

1) Dallas can't throw and can't hand off. All they can do is toss left, toss right, and hit the occasional 10 yard out. If we allow 10 points in this game, it's pretty much unforgivable.

2) Rock, that was the single dumbest play since Gus's headbutt. The ball was not even moving. It was down on the 1. And you jump on it like a retard.

3) Jason, get rid of the freakin ball. There wasn't much positive to take away from the Gibbs/Brunell marriage but you should have at least learned that an incompletion is better than a sack.

Change up your cadence more than once per month. Every defensive line we play seems to guess your snap count right. You still look like a rookie too often for my taste.

1) How about the Offensive line step the hell up and block for Campbell so he can throw down field? He has no time to get rid of the ball. None.

2) Romo sits to pee is starting to hit players down field and we had better tighten up on their receivers and stop trying to blitz every darn play.

3) Need to give CP more touches. I could care less if Bett's gets any or not.

My first half question is.... who paid the refs for dallas? Portis out of bounds? WTF????

No joke. The pukes have gotten away with a ton of holdings, the Rock call, and Portis not out of bounds... WTF?

Jeff Tripplette is a moron, always has been when it came to challenges. Madden even said only Jeff Triplette can make THAT call.

4) Find a real #2 Wide receiver and play Kelly over driver-killer Devin Thomas until he can prove otherwise.

driver killer devon Thomas? He hasn't even seen the ball in a close situation since the arizona game. How about putting Thomas in for thrash, who seems to be as useless as the rookies so far.

WTF ARE WITH THESE REFS!!!!!!!!!

Ok, it's one thing if you make a bad call and can't take it back, you say to yourself, ok that was a bad call, from now on I'll be more vigilant. But no, the Rock downing the punt on the 1, the Marion Barber "TD", both REVIEWED! Both given the chance to make things right and what do they do? CP wasn't out of bounds...come on...

Plus, can we capitalize on a freakin turnover please? MAN!

No joke. The pukes have gotten away with a ton of holdings, the Rock call, and Portis not out of bounds... WTF?

Jeff Tripplette is a moron, always has been when it came to challenges. Madden even said only Jeff Triplette can make THAT call.

The Redskins will beat the Cowboys AND the Refs tonight!!! :dallasuck

Rock. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Why did you do that? Just put your hand on top of the ball. That was a huge momentum changer.

Just stand strong defense. We need to get some damn pressure. Romo sits to pee has all day. And I would like to see us take a shot downfield at least once. Please?

i just dont understand how can this offense be so crisp during a single possession and then be so damn putrid for the rest of the game.

Been like this all season, basically every game. That possesion before the Cowturds scored was absolute garbage. I just dont get it.

Guest sith lord
1) How about the Offensive line step the hell up and block for Campbell so he can throw down field? He has no time to get rid of the ball. None.

You guys need to stop blaiming the O-Line for JC's problems. Even when he has time, he rarely ever connects down field. I just don't believe that our receivers are that bad that they never get open.

oh man..so funny and on the Dallas site they are saying you guys are goetting away with holding on every play! Comical....the new fad..blame the refs...

How have we not thrown it into the endzone once? (besides that 2 yard touchdown play). We are facing so many 3rd and longs because we aren't stretching the field with pass plays of 15-20 yards. See Dallas' last drive, and how crucial it was that they picked up big chunks with Jason Witten and TO.

And once we were at the 28 yard line with 30odd seconds left, how do we not throw it into the endzone once? We do not give ourselves the best chances to put up touchdowns. We are still playing far too conservatively, and we still only have 10 points to show for it (with 3 of them essentially coming on one kick return).

Guest sith lord
oh man..so funny and on the Dallas site they are saying you guys are goetting away with holding on every play! Comical....the new fad..blame the refs...

I know. I'm not about to blame the refs when we have had TWO turnovers and didn't score neither time.

You guys need to stop blaiming the O-Line for JC's problems. Even when he has time, he rarely ever connects down field. I just don't believe that our receivers are that bad that they never get open.

not to knock JC or anything, because I do like him, but can someone tally how many throws he has made that were behind the receiver? Just tonight, that pass to Tana over the middle, he had one man to beat, had already beat his defender, but because JC threw behind him Tana's man was able to catch him. Had Tana not been so fast we would have seen a mirror image of the D Hall INT (props to him btw). Just an observation...

Every team's fans think the refs miss calls. The Rock touchback call was correct. I do think they should have kept the clock running on the Portis catch since his momentum stopped in bounds, although it looked as if the pass was incomplete. They should have reviewed that. An incompletion would have actually helped us by stopping the clock.

The Skins are lucky to be ahead. They are getting beat at the line on both sides of the ball. Campbell is not getting enough time and Romo sits to pee is getting all day to throw. If not for the holding call that negated that big Dallas gain and the 2 int's the skins would be behind. If things don't change in the second half the skins will lose this game.

Archived