Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants @ Philly

tr1

The more and more I look at these teams, the more I realize just how good of a team the Redskins are.... Yea we sputtered against the steelers, but we really should've won that game with all the missed opportunities we had. If we don't beat ourselves we matchup well against the giants, eagles, and cowboys.

The more and more I look at these teams, the more I realize just how good of a team the Redskins are.... Yea we sputtered against the steelers, but we really should've won that game with all the missed opportunities we had. If we don't beat ourselves we matchup well against the giants, eagles, and cowboys.

sorry, but no.

pittsburgh owned our asses, and absolutely destroyed us.....our offense put up 0 points.

There's no way in hell we should have won that game.

It goes both ways. If any of the NFC East teams plays a relatively mistake-free game they would probably blow out most teams.

Archived