Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants @ Philly

tr1

;5799660']This is what the Giants do. They let teams stay in the game even if they have no business being in it. So typical!!!

And someone please tell Brandon Jacobs he is not Super man or Carl Lewis!!!!!

:doh:

Every time i recall him leaving his feet it ends badly. The guy has no vertical and cant jump the pile or hurdle a short defender. I have seen numerous times this year where the guy hurdling gets ****ed up (houstons QB comes to mind). Its just a dumb football move, except at the goalline.

Eli, this is for you bud:

Dictionary: regression

1. Reversion; retrogression.

2. Relapse to a less perfect or developed state.

3. Psychology. Reversion to an earlier or less mature pattern of feeling or behavior.

4. Medicine. A subsidence of the symptoms or process of a disease.

5. Biology. The return of a population to an earlier or less complex physical type in successive generations.

6. Statistics. The relationship between the mean value of a random variable and the corresponding values of one or more independent variables.

7. Astronomy. Retrograde motion of a celestial body.

8. Geology. A relative fall in sea level resulting in deposition of terrestrial strata over marine strata.

Looks like a dumb challenge to me. And is 5 yards really worth the challenge, anyway?

Edit: OK. I just remember. If there's no penalty, then it's a completion.

Still, I don't think it's worth challenging, even if it was a bad call. (And it wasn't.)

Archived