Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants @ Philly

tr1

now that's just not a nice thing to say. look for westbrook to have a huge game and win it for the eagles. he has owned them in the past and jacobs does not fare well against our defense. fumble and injuries in philly. hope he's not injured but getting his bell rung by dawkins early wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. he eagles are weak against tight ends this year and need to fix that or it's gonna be a tough game.

I cannot *root* for either team, but...

Concede the division and root for the Giants to fend off the hard-charging Eagles.

or

Root for the Eagles to get us a little closer to the division lead.

If you believe our beloved Skins can take down Philly again, then root for Philly. If you're really concerned about them making a run, then root for NY.

I cannot *root* for either team, but...

Concede the division and root for the Giants to fend off the hard-charging Eagles.

or

Root for the Eagles to get us a little closer to the division lead.

If you believe our beloved Skins can take down Philly again, then root for Philly. If you're really concerned about them making a run, then root for NY.

We can beat Philly again.
There are positives for the Skins no matter which team wins. I'd like to cheer for Philly tonight, but its going to be tough to do.
Then cheer against NYG :)

now that's just not a nice thing to say. look for westbrook to have a huge game and win it for the eagles. he has owned them in the past and jacobs does not fare well against our defense. fumble and injuries in philly. hope he's not injured but getting his bell rung by dawkins early wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. he eagles are weak against tight ends this year and need to fix that or it's gonna be a tough game.

Just wondering why a so-called Eagles fan has a sig of a Giants highlight. I don't think your Eagles brethren would approve. :eaglesuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Archived