Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POLL: Sign Deangelo Hall? Yes or No

Monk4theHall81

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Just like Pacman could 'behave' under the strict supervision of bodyguards, supervisors ... and the NFL commissioners giving him restrictions and Jerry Jones faith.

You can't compare him to Pacman. Just what has he done to deserve that label?

These poll results are brought to you by the same folks that said Colt Brennan gives us the best chance to win now.

Uhh, no thanks to a locker room cancer that will demand an astronomical price tag.

Do we never learn our lesson with big ticket free agents cast offs from another team?

Just like Pacman could 'behave' under the strict supervision of bodyguards, supervisors ... and the NFL commissioners giving him restrictions and Jerry Jones faith.

Rather not.

I'm really apathetic about it, but in fairness to Hall, don't compare him to Pacman. Pacman is a brainless moron that can't keep himself out of trouble, whereas Hall has had the misfortune of having a hot temper AND being on mediore to bad teams his whole career.

Hall is quite overrated, but he brings a nice skill set in the return game and if you use him correctly, he can be a playmaker.

I think it really should be:

Yes-At any price

Yes-Only if the price is right

No-Because I always say no to signing anyone

No-Because I legitimately think he can't help this team

I like your poll answers better. I fall in the Yes -Only if the price is right category. I'm not a big fan of Hall, I think he is highly overrated. He has the physical ability but doesn't seem to capitalize on it. He's better than Tryon and can the punt return threat we need. If turns into anything better than 3rd Corner/Good Punt Returner it would be a bonus. :2cents:

@CandanceM23

Are you serious? DeAngelo Hall is overrated and full of himself but he isn't getting in endless legal trouble. He certainly is a bit of a malcontent but he's not even at Chad Johnson, or T.O.'s level let alone Pacman's. If he was getting into trouble off the field, I wouldn't want to go near him. Even if he was as good as he thinks he is.

Archived