Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am still not sold on the Giants (**** You MLSKINS Edition)

CrypticVillain

Should I dress up?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should I dress up?

• Absolutely dress up, it's for the image of the company
    • No, stand by your morals, don't let them push you around

Okay they beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh,and that was very impressive. But I am still not drinking that Big Blue Kool-Aid. Yeah they won but the Steelers lost it more. In order for me to take the Giants seriously they are going to have to beat at least Philly or Dallas these next two weeks. I don't think they will beat both and IMHO I have a hard time believing they will get one. We will see how for real the Giants are these next two weeks.

So you're still not sold on the 6-1 defending Super Bowl champions who don't have to prove a damn thing to anyone but themselves, I'm sure they will be crushed to hear this distressing development. By the way, the Steelers beat themselves, huh? What a laughable statement that could easily have been applied to the Giants had they lost. Not only did the Giants beat the Steelers straight up, but they beat them despite practically every questionable call going against them.

Don't worry I have a nice ice cold pitcher of BIG BLUE KOOL-AID waiting on the table for you drink when you get thirsty...:cool:

oh no, not another one... :doh:

as for the thread topic, the Giants are the best team in the league. They will crush the pukes next week

The Giants have the "it" thing going for them.

Their defense (especially that wonderful front) is nasty and Eli just seems to be making the clutch throws when they need them.

If you're not sold on the Giants, I'm not exactly sure who you'd be sold on in the NFC.

Anyone playing better than they are?

I'm not either. Steelers are highly overrated. It's easy to get wins when the Browns, Bengals, and Ravens are in your division.

Little fact for all the Giants homers. Strength of schedule for the first 8 games of the Giants? Dead freakin last. Strength of schedule for the unbeaten Titans? 31st. See a directr correlation?

For emphasis.

I'm not either. Steelers are highly overrated. It's easy to get wins when the Browns, Bengals, and Ravens are in your division.

Little fact for all the Giants homers. Strength of schedule for the first 8 games of the Giants? Dead freakin last. Strength of schedule for the unbeaten Titans? 31st. See a directr correlation?

To be fair, the Giants strength of schedule has been affected by the fact that they've already knocked 2 starting QB's out for a significant portion of the season.

Ok, so, short of beating the arguably the best team in nfl in their stadium, what do the Giants have to do to get you sold? Capture Osama? Turn water to wine? Make Dallas win a playoff game?

You guys are nuts.... Giants did waht everyone wanted them to do, play a top team in the NFL in their own house and beat them up. Now you guys still arent sold....

ugh :doh:

Archived