Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do we know how bad the injuries to Moss & Portis are? (Merged)

southeast jerome

Moss looked like he just had a cramp...they were stretching him on the sideline. Dunno about Portis, but it didn't look too bad...he was back in the game after a few plays.

Have you ever had a muscle cramp? You can't walk.

Slight tweak or strain is my guess.

With a cramp, the whole muscle locks up is an excruciating way, and you have to force it/stretch it in order for it to unlock.

They were stretching and massaging him in a way that you don't stretch a cramp.

Have you ever had a muscle cramp? You can't walk.

Slight tweak or strain is my guess.

With a cramp, the whole muscle locks up is an excruciating way, and you have to force it/stretch it in order for it to unlock.

They were stretching and massaging him in a way that you don't stretch a cramp.

Not all cramps make your whole muscle stiffen up. It could have been a small cramp, just adding discomfort, and making it hard to run.

Cramp? Wind knocked out of him? Come on guys....

Santana pulled his hammy like every year..and anyone who's ever pulled a hammy knows those can linger for a while (i.e. Laron Landry in preseason). Leaving him out against Pitt I think is definitely going to be a big consideration with the bye coming up..Gee, maybe that's why you need other offensive weapons instead of wearing the guy out like a beat up car...75% of passing game, and now you want to put him on punt returns...geeze man

and portis clearly turned his ankle...you could even see him after he went to the bench and sit down read his lips he said something like 'i rolled my ankle' or something along those lines...now if it's a high sprain, that sucks bigtime...a low one and we got lucky...

speaking of injuries, what the heck is up with Samuels????????????????? Heyer cannot block campbell's back side worth jack and is going to get him killed..lost one fumble today from backside and was alomst going to be 2

Santana pulled his hammy like every year..and anyone who's ever pulled a hammy knows those can linger for a while (i.e. Laron Landry in preseason). Leaving him out against Pitt I think is definitely going to be a big consideration with the bye coming up..Gee, maybe that's why you need other offensive weapons instead of wearing the guy out like a beat up car...75% of passing game, and now you want to put him on punt returns...geeze man

and portis clearly turned his ankle...you could even see him after he went to the bench and sit down read his lips he said something like 'i rolled my ankle' or something along those lines...now if it's a high sprain, that sucks bigtime...a low one and we got lucky...

speaking of injuries, what the heck is up with Samuels????????????????? Heyer cannot block campbell's back side worth jack and is going to get him killed..lost one fumble today from backside and was alomst going to be 2

And negative nancy rears her ugly head.....

alright before you hang yourself in the garage, u should know portis came back in... cleary he's fine... Santana was stretching out, and im convinced he'll be fine by next monday... just need to sit those guys out of practice this week

Portis came back into the game which is very ingeraging, however; it was very obvious today that Portis is not the back when he doesn't practice. That is what I'm more concerned about right now. Can he and will he practice this week?

Yes because 126 yards on 24 carries while your starting LT is out just isn't good enough.

:doh:

Archived