Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McCain's brother prankcalling 9-11 to complain about traffic

Cooked Crack

John McCain's brother exchanged sharp words with a police operator after calling 911 to complain about traffic.

His call, and a call back to reprimand him for an inappropriate use of the service, were recorded by City of Alexandria Police, WJLA first reported.

Here's the exchange:

Operator: 911 state your emergency

Caller: It's not an emergency but do you know why on one side at the damn drawbridge of 95traffic is stopped for 15 minutes and yet traffic's coming the other way?

Operator: Sir, are you calling 911 to complain about traffic? (pause)

Caller: "(Expletive) you." (caller hangs up)

The operator then called back, and received this message: "Hi this is Joe McCain I can't take this message now because I'm involved in a very ... important political project... I hope on Nov. 4th we have elected John."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1008/Dept_of_fraying_tempers.html#comments

Just because they called the number back and got the "Hi I'm Joe McCain" message doesn't mean it's actually HIS phone. This could be some liberal ******* trying to get some bad press about McCain's BROTHER in the news by impersonating to be Joe McCain on the voice mail.

I wouldn't believe it until the number is tracked back to Joe McCain cell Phone account, which the article never mentions.

Just because they called the number back and got the "Hi I'm Joe McCain" message doesn't mean it's actually HIS phone. This could be some liberal ******* trying to get some bad press about McCain's BROTHER in the news by impersonating to be Joe McCain on the voice mail.

I wouldn't believe it until the number is tracked back to Joe McCain cell Phone account, which the article never mentions.

It sounds like Joe McCain and the McCain camp has yet to deny it. WJLA contacted the McCain camp and they refused to comment and they can't even reach him. If this was bull they would just come out and say it.

Actually you could probably find Joe McCain's number if you listen to the tones on the second tape

Why is this relevant?

It's not.

Obama supporters need to be conisistent - if we're going to say that Ayers and Wright don't have anything to do with Obama being President we should say the same thing about McCain's brother.

Although I'm not sure if anyone in this thread was legitimately trying to push that agenda.

I dont understand why people are upset? Its really no big deal. I used to call 911 when I was younger and I'd have conversations with the people working the phones because it was the only number I knew how to dial.

no one is upset...we are laughing at this boob

Archived