Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WR - Devin Aromashodu

Thinking Skins

:applause:

Looks like the best choice is right on our practice squad.

BTW- What makes everybody think that if they do put Kelly on the IR, they will bring up another reciever??

I think they would just to have a security blanket. I mean, say we have a plague at WR like he sorta had at DB at Dallas? You never know, and it pays to be prepared.

We need a receiver who can do a quick 8 yard curl or slant in the middle and just catch the ball. Nothing fancy. We've basically been a 2 wide-out team all season That's not going to cut it over the long haul. We either need to get Thomas involved or get a journeyman who can at least catch the ball when thrown to him.

I think they would just to have a security blanket. I mean, say we have a plague at WR like he sorta had at DB at Dallas? You never know, and it pays to be prepared.

I'd feel relatively comfortable with 4 wrs active, we've always got our 3 TEs. I wouldn't be opposed to calling up Matteral Richardson with Springs and Smoot ailing, as long as we could pop him back on the PS if a WR gets injured.

Not sure why people are so against McMullen, he's not my answer personally, but he doesn't seem the horrible choice that some are making him out to be.

Sure he's injured, but at least we know he'll be healthy soon, Kelly is a really big ?

McMullen would give us another Thrash (who needs that? I'm sure you're asking) which makes a pretty good safety net for Campbell. I'd certainly trust him on the field more than Thomas (though I'd rather have Thomas for his upside of course).

Anyway like I said, not my choice, but I wouldn't call someone an idiot if he were theirs.

• 1 year later...
Just wanted to throw this out there, the other Devin had 282 yards and 4 TDs over the last four games with the Bears. Not incredible, but at least serviceable.

With the new regime I hope that we start developing our young talent.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7982/gamelog;_ylt=Am0Ib_jOcfWFMgYYE7kd7wr.uLYF

That includes his GW in OT against the Vikings.

The Dolphins drafted Devin Aromashodu a few years ago. I think the Dolphins brass screwed up by not giving him more time to develop. Sure looks like he's going to be one of Jay Cutler's favorite targets in 2010+. The guy definitely has size and speed. The knock on him was that he didn't run his routes all that well coming out of college. It sure looks like he's improved his routes a lot. He'll be a starter for the Bears next year.

Archived