Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama endorsment from militant with ties to Arafat

AsburySkinsFan

I have done neither.. just pointing out the 43 threads today by the current frontrunners belittling the person by all accounts has already lost.

This election isn't over, 2 weeks is an eternity in the life of presidential politics, just like the last two minutes in a football game. It ain't over 'til the votes are cast and counted.

i guess i have failed on the 'bash-o-meter' all around today.

For the Clinton thread I added Bosnia around the United Nations.

For the Obama thread I added his teaching and the community work.

I suck at this negativity through humor crap.. i keep pointing out real things.

On what planet do some of you people live on. The terrorists want a fight? BWAHAHAHAHA!

We were attacked 8 times in 8 years under clinton who did not fight back in any meaningful way. BinLaden LAUGHED at clinton because he said America was afraid to fight. READ THE DAMNED FATWA.

We destroyed them in Iraq and the Iraqi people HATE them.

AlQaeda's best recruiting comes from victories because terrorist, like football fans, jump on the bandwagon of a winner. When is the last time they had a victory?

:rolleyes:

Actually it is a show of the partisanship that is tearing our country apart.

It's really pretty sad.

Oh please spare me.

It was a joke MOCKING the right wing nutjobs who are busy tearing this country apart by calling Obama a friend to terrorists and that he and his supporters are not "real Americans".

Oh please spare me.

It was a joke MOCKING the right wing nutjobs who are busy tearing this country apart by calling Obama a friend to terrorists and that he and his supporters are not "real Americans".

Please. Look in the mirror man!

You don't know how hyper-partisan it sounds when you say that?

Wow.:(

Please. Look in the mirror man!

You don't know how hyper-partisan it sounds when you say that?

Wow.:(

I have to agree with Z here, that was a pretty partisan sounding attack against GOP partisanship. Its one thing to say point out devisive rhetoric its another to use such rhetoric when condemning it at the same time. But at the same time, there are some serious nutjobs in McCain's campaign who think that there are "real Americans" and apparently "not-real Americans" and that's pretty partisan especially when the VP nominee uses the language.

tit-for-tat :cheers:

Oh please spare me.

Yeah it's not like there are left wing nutjobs calling republicans Fascists or anything. :rolleyes:

Yeah it's not like there are left wing nutjobs calling republicans Fascists or anything. :rolleyes:

Obama may be comparing McCain to Bush, but he is not comparing Bush to Hitler. Saying that Obama associates with terrorists, on the other hand, is an official election strategy of the McCain campaign.

How many campaign commercials have Democrats run on TV making those same claims? How many speeches from people on the ticket focusing on that topic? How many times in the Presidential Debates have the Democratic candidates defended and repeated those claims?

Classic! Poor Powell he can't win for losing. He's either the scapegoat for the Iraq war, or a terrorist or hanging out with terrorists, poor fella.

Powell worked in the Bush White House for four years.

He knew that if he opened his mouth, he was going to get smeared.

It's not exactly a surprise.

How many campaign commercials have Democrats run on TV making those same claims? How many speeches from people on the ticket focusing on that topic? How many times in the Presidential Debates have the Democratic candidates defended and repeated those claims?

Exactly Larry, the "Obama is a terrorist" message is not coming from the fringe, instead its coming from the ticket, and while they don't say it explicitly they certainly imply it, and those who think they aren't doing it on purpose are sadly naive.

Archived