Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama endorsment from militant with ties to Arafat

AsburySkinsFan

Powell worked in the Bush White House for four years.

He knew that if he opened his mouth, he was going to get smeared.

It's not exactly a surprise.

Which is exactly why he's stayed out of politics for as long as he has. He knows just like Scott Mcclellan knew how the GOP personal assassination machine works when you oppose the GOP. This is a guy who was once championed by the GOP as everything that was right with America and was for a time favored as a GOP Presidential candidate and now, he's a racist (per Rush) and is being scorned by those who championed him. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the "Uncle Tom" slur to come out.

I have to agree with Z here, that was a pretty partisan sounding attack against GOP partisanship. Its one thing to say point out devisive rhetoric its another to use such rhetoric when condemning it at the same time. But at the same time, there are some serious nutjobs in McCain's campaign who think that there are "real Americans" and apparently "not-real Americans" and that's pretty partisan especially when the VP nominee uses the language.

tit-for-tat :cheers:

Undoubtably.:(

On what planet do some of you people live on. The terrorists want a fight? BWAHAHAHAHA!

We were attacked 8 times in 8 years under clinton who did not fight back in any meaningful way. BinLaden LAUGHED at clinton because he said America was afraid to fight. READ THE DAMNED FATWA.

We destroyed them in Iraq and the Iraqi people HATE them.

AlQaeda's best recruiting comes from victories because terrorist, like football fans, jump on the bandwagon of a winner. When is the last time they had a victory?

:rolleyes:

I would refer you to this:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=266760

Archived