Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone have video of D. Thomas KNOCKOUT Hit on Cribbs

dcthug

I don't know how I missed that hit as well. The Skins were really laying the wood yesterday. Guys flying all over the field and just flat out nailing people. I can't remember that last time I found a low scoring game so exciting. Fletcher was all over the place...as usual, so was Horton, Los was lights out, and Thomas was killing it on special teams. This is the best team we had since the 14-2 Super Bowl year hands down. The guys are really playing for Zorn and Blache.

Maybe playing special teams (which he probably didn't do much in college?) will help prepare Devin to be a Physical NFL receiver?

Maybe. :)

Devin was getting abused on special teams back in the pre season. The last few weeks, it's hard not to see the strides in improvement he's made. Now, if he can move up the roster & get more playing time at WR we can become really scary with him as an added weapon.

Yeah, Carlos hit him in the gut and knocked him clear off his feet. I actually feel a little bad for Cribbs. Local kid that wanted to get drafted by the Skins and didn't. He had a little bit of a chip on his shoulder as a result. Wanted to make the Skins pay for not drafting him. I'm thinking that he REALLY wishes he was drafted by them now.

DT has learned his nasty blocking from Portis well...haha. That is the first thing that popped in my head when I saw that play. He reminded me of portis so much. You can actually see it among all the players, even Moss is saying he now is kinda enjoying laying blocks down field. Man i love the skins....

Archived