Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Today I'm thankful: she's an ex for a reason!

Tut77

I'm thankful that the Lord has reminded me of why some of my exes had to go.

I was out the other night..I'm at a crowded bar, standing there waiting for my drink and talking with my date. Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around and see some dude. I figured he's trying to get by, so I move over a bit and go back to my business. He taps me again, so I turn around. Then he says (all over-the-top and dramatic-like), "Thanks man! Thank you so much!" I'm looking at him crazy now, and I ask, "thanks for what?"

He points across the room and says, "if it wasn't for you, I never would have met that beautiful woman over there." There stood my ex that i broke up with 2 years ago. :rolleyes: I couldn't tell if she looked embarassed or triumphant. Then she and dude left in the blink of an eye. If he'd stayed longer, I would've bought him a drink and told him (in the words of Rick James), "enjoy yo' self!":cheers:.

The fact that the dude she's with pulled a cornball move like that just reminded me of why I cut her loose to begin with. So for all you fellas out there wondering if you let a good girl go... no! She's an ex for a reason!

I have spent a lot of time in bars, too much. I can't tell you how many times I saw something like you described, and I will never understand it. Stupid is as stupid does. Some people just don't get it.

How about the guys (or gals) who lament over someone worthless? It's a shame.

Sounds like you're doing well, though. The thing to remember, always, is that life goes on and gets much better.

I would have told him how to make her orgasm and how the most dirty things I could think of.

Wanna play games with me douchebag? OK, how about this then?

Your NEW girl likes __________________________.

While it would be tempting, sometimes it's better simply knowing the mess some jackass has gotten themselves in. That guy was probably the type of fool who dances in the outfield after he catches a fair ball while two men tag up and run home.

While it would be tempting, sometimes it's better simply knowing the mess some jackass has gotten themselves in. That guy was probably the type of fool who dances in the outfield after he catches a fair ball while two men tag up and run home.

yeah but i like playing those kinds of games. i usually end up embarrassing the other guy and making him so frustrated that he walks away upset.

You were with a date so you did the right thing by saying nothing. Last night was about her not the ex.

However, if douchebag ever decides to pull this grandstand again, you should definitely holler, "F her. I did!" with a big old grin on your face.

Appreciate that post..Made me feel a lot better. I broke up with a girl I dated for 6 months and have regretted it ever since. She got a new boyfriend a week later, and I have been trying to get back with her. She talks to me everyday and leads me on, but nothing really happens. You're probably right when you say she's an ex for a reason.

I would have told him how to make her orgasm and how the most dirty things I could think of.

Wanna play games with me douchebag? OK, how about this then?

Your NEW girl likes __________________________.

My favorite is "Man, you're gonna love the way she licks your balls."

Just because the next time he kisses her, he'll know my balls have been there first. :)

My favorite is "Man, you're gonna love the way she licks your balls."

Just because the next time he kisses her, he'll know my balls have been there first. :)

lol.gif But, anyway OP did the right move.:2cents:

However, next time (if there is) you will have plenty of posts to decide what to do.;)

Archived