Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A redskins fan AND a ravens fan??

ke27on

i just have one question?

what would you do if we were to face them in a superbowl?

its the battle of the beltway man and the bottom line is this: there are certain things in life that you should just keep to yourself, and that my friend was one of em. it was TMI (too much information), if thats you then do you, but you cant possibly expect for SKINS fans like myself who only love the SKINS to be sympathetic.

i dont hate the ravens like i do our NFC rivals but ill tell you this, I will hate them on 12/7 like they were

i just have one question?

what would you do if we were to face them in a superbowl?

its the battle of the beltway man and the bottom line is this: there are certain things in life that you should just keep to yourself, and that my friend was one of em. it was TMI (too much information), if thats you then do you, but you cant possibly expect for SKINS fans like myself who only love the SKINS to be sympathetic.

i dont hate the ravens like i do our NFC rivals but ill tell you this, I will hate them on 12/7 like they were

which is exactly why i said ill hate them on the day we play them. There is no question which team i like much more. I just casually follow them.

oh i have nothing against that. I didnt realize their fans hate on the redskins. I dont know any ravens fans.

I think people are misunderstanding. Im not saying that its WRONG to dislike them. I just was wondering why so many people seemed to hate them? That's all. Many people seemed to have no reason to hate them. For example, I dont hate a random team like kansas city...

And mainly, why does it seem im REQUIRED to hate a team the redskins barely ever play. There never was a question which team I liked more. There is no debate that the redskins are my FAVORITE team. Who I root for over any other teams. Just like my alma mater will always be my favorite college team in sports (but they suck,they're in the ivy league) so i root for other college teams.

Thanks for all those who answered the question and stated why they hate the ravens. :applause:

Yep. I felt the same way you did before I moved to Baltimore way back when (don't live there anymore!:cool: )

But I quickly learned the Redskins were hated with a passion up there. Didn't care at first, but when I heard that the hatred came from "Oh, they're being forced down our throats because they're on TV all the time" (they didn't have a team at the time), I just scratched my head.

So, the media putting them on TV makes them hated? It makes anyone that's a Skins fan bad? :doh: :rolleyes:

Whatever. A bunch of drunk nutcases.

Not worth hating IMO, but it was irritating at the time.

Suck? Ravens have a superbowl this decade...

Rule 1: You only like 1 team, The Washington Redskins

Rule 2: You must hate the Cowboys, Eagles, Giants

Rule 3: you don't have to hate any other NFL team not in the NFC East

When rules 2&3 might not apply: One should most likely hate the patriots for being cheaters.

That is it.

Yup. Exactly how I see it too.

Washington actually had two previous baseball teams, both the Senators (one now the Twins and one now the Rangers) before the O's came to Baltimore (from Milwaukee and St. Luis)....just fyi.

Also, I think most people hate the ravens fans more than the ravens because a lot of ravens fans are old Skins fans who jumped on the bandwagon when the ravens actually won a ring. They ***** because the Skins get more media attention which is ridiculous because 1. the Skins only get more attention because they win more and deserve it and 2. if they wanna ***** about a team getting media coverage they should ***** about the cowgirls.

And there are teams I root for when the Skins aren't playing but I wouldn't call myself a fan...

Hail.

Oh and PS: the terps? Reallly? Lets Go Hokies :D

Who cares about the Ravens. Why are we even talking about this?

Let them complain about us, but we shouldn't even bother w/ them. We have bigger fish to fry w/ the NFCE.

Any team that has purple as one of their main colors is questionable.

Is it really necessary to hate the ravens just because you like redskins? Mainly i was just wondering where all the hate was coming from? Mostly I dont see any reason requiring me to HATE the ravens.

I had a feeling after reading this, that you...

I dont happen to know any ravens fans so none of them make me mad.

Believe me, when you do know any, you will have the Ravens just below the other NFC East teams on your hate list. Seriously, give it time... you WILL learn to hate them.

I mainly hate the ravens for their fans. They were skins fans until ravens showed up

No, Ravens fans HATE the skins. Most were Steelers, Eagles, or Colts fans. They hate DC in general. They hate Jack Kent Cooke for trying to block every move that Baltimore tried to make to get a team. This despite the fact that Peter Angelos tried to stop DC from getting the Nats. I used to like the Ravens too....until I moved up here. Ravens fans are bitter people.

Archived