Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote The Redskins Ticket

themurf

Longtime fans of the Washington Redskins know that their favorite football team, more than anything else, has a direct effect on who wins the presidential election every four years. Since 1936, the ‘Skins on-the-field results have decided who spends the next four years in the White House (well, except four years ago when the referees took back a would-be Redskins touchdown because of a bogus penalty on wide receiver James Thrash, but we believe they’ve been punished more than enough since then).

So if the Washington Redskins are willing to go to the trouble to select the most powerful leader in the free world, then the least you can do is thank them by showing your support for ‘Skins players in the Pro Bowl voting. Year in and year out, discouraged ‘Skins fans lament the lack of maroon and black players in Hawaii, we’ll this is your chance to do something when you Vote The Redskins Ticket For The 2009 Pro Bowl.

So head to Redskins.com and cast your vote. Otherwise, we just might have to live in a world where a dozen Dallas Cowboys earn Pro Bowl status year in and year out. None of us want that.

Vote early. Vote often.

* This message is approved by Sonny Jurgensen.

So head to Redskins.com and cast your vote. Otherwise, we just might have to live in a world where a dozen Dallas Cowboys earn Pro Bowl status year in and year out. None of us want that.

Voted, will continue to vote, and agreed Murph man. All except the above part.

The Crygirls will get their dozen or so picks in as per, probably most undeserved, also as per, by virtue of them being in the largest State for voters. Oh, and if that somehow fails, Jeriah will doubtless "buy" a few slots. *Cynical, anti-Dallas me, but, bizarrely, doubtless correct.

Hail.

Umm....I'm with this to a reasonable degree.

In other words I am not voting for Shaun Suisham, Ladell Betts, Heyer, Rabach, and a few others.

I don't care how many Cowboys fans vote their whole team-it doesn't make it right to do the same.

Reminder, PICK ONLY THE REDSKINS WHEN YOU CAST YOUR BALLOT!

The website tells you Pick 1-3 players for each position. Make sure you only pick 1, unless you're voting for multiple Redskins under the same position. Ex. Do not check Jason Campbell and then check 2 other QBs. You would just be canceling out the power of your vote for Jason Campbell.

I've been hitting it with Ten. Votes. Per. Day.

Man up! Who can hang with me?

10 votes per day for each of the following :

Offense: Campbell, Portis, Cooley, Sellers, Samuels, Moss, Randle El.

Defense: Carter, Griffith, Golston, Fletcher, Rogers, Smoot, Horton, Landry

Reminder, PICK ONLY THE REDSKINS WHEN YOU CAST YOUR BALLOT!

The website tells you Pick 1-3 players for each position. Make sure you only pick 1, unless you're voting for multiple Redskins under the same position. Ex. Do not check Jason Campbell and then check 2 other QBs. You would just be canceling out the power of your vote for Jason Campbell.

I hadn't thought of that. Very good point.

Half way through the year, and there are a number of players who deserve to go, if you ask me, but we've got to vote hard. Just some notes:

Moss deserves to go, but he's 6th in receiving yards in the NFC, though tied for second for receiving TDs with 4. He might be left out if we don't press the issue.

JC probably deserves to go as well, but he's 5th in passer rating in the NFC, and it's going to be a fight between Breeze (lock), Kurt Warner, Aaron Rogers and JC. Probably all 4 deserve to go, and 1 will be left out. Must vote and vote hard.

Portis is leading in everything rushing, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Cooley is second for TE's receiving behind Whitten, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Defensively, statistics just don't matter. Vote the Ticket: Rogers, Landry, Fletcher. They are the most deserving. Horton might get some consideration as well.

VOTE VOTE VOTE. This one's going to be close.

Archived