Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote The Redskins Ticket

themurf

Amen, lets keep this up and make a mockery of our team!This is stupid it's making the Skins look bad across the country.Again Danny and Vinny have to act classless.

So classless that the NFL sent letters to all the other teams saying what a great job the Redskins are doing and perhaps they might want to emulate us.

i could care less what the press and other teams fans say.... our players kill themselves for this team and our city... if the nfl didn't want the fans to have a say and didn't want them to vote as many times as they wanted then they wouldn't ask us if we wanted to vote again as soon as our ballot is submitted...

hail skins! cp for mvp!

I think voting the Skins ticket is really a foolish idea. It makes the franchise look foolish and it especially makes the fans look foolish. Yea, let's vote to send a player to the Pro Bowl who doesn't come close to deserving it just because he's a Redskin.

Many on this board have been crying for years about the injustice done to the Skins who deserved to go but didn't make it in. So, I guess the Skins' ticket is just a way to make sure some other players who deserve to go don't??? Yea, that's classy.

After witnessing today's game, I, in good conscience, could vote for 3 players for certain: Portis, Cooley and Fletcher. I am not sure that anybody else really deserves the trip. The "On the Bubble" for deserving the trip would be Rogers and Landry, though I'm not sure either really deserve it right now.

They need to stop playing the damn promo thing at the stadium when the team has lost 4 of it's last 5 home games.

Archived