Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote The Redskins Ticket

themurf

I think Dan Snyder should hire a group of atleast 50 people to cast votes all day to help get our guys to the probowl

Dan Snyder cannot have direct involvement in such a scheme.

If everyone on this message board sends me just $1.99, I personally would be able to take off work and sit on my computer and vote for 8-12 hrs per day, putting in 60-100 votes per hour, or 480-1200 votes per day for 5 days. In addition, I would have sufficient funding to hire 50 subcontractors to do the same.

Don't delay! Just $1.99 per extremeskins member is all it would take!!!!

I accept Paypal.

I vote about 10-20 times a day while im @ wrk. I use the "Filter" feature and vote all Redskins all day!! I kno havin a team full of Pro Bowlers wont get u a Lombardi Trophy (see 2007-08 Dallas Cowboys) but i think it's about time players like London Fletcher got their long over-due recognition for bein elite at their respective positions.

Reminder, PICK ONLY THE REDSKINS WHEN YOU CAST YOUR BALLOT!

The website tells you Pick 1-3 players for each position. Make sure you only pick 1, unless you're voting for multiple Redskins under the same position. Ex. Do not check Jason Campbell and then check 2 other QBs. You would just be canceling out the power of your vote for Jason Campbell.

I've been trynna get this across to ppl for the longest time but nobdy seems to understand the concept. Glad im not the only one with sum sense.

Dan Snyder cannot have direct involvement in such a scheme.

If everyone on this message board sends me just $1.99, I personally would be able to take off work and sit on my computer and vote for 8-12 hrs per day, putting in 60-100 votes per hour, or 480-1200 votes per day for 5 days. In addition, I would have sufficient funding to hire 50 subcontractors to do the same.

Don't delay! Just $1.99 per extremeskins member is all it would take!!!!

I accept Paypal.

Can I pay you with a third party, out of state check?

I kno havin a team full of Pro Bowlers wont get u a Lombardi Trophy (see 2007-08 Dallas Cowboys) but i think it's about time players like London Fletcher got their long over-due recognition for bein elite at their respective positions.

He's not going to get his due if everybody thinks he won only because Redskins fans stuffed the ballot box.

Everyone keep voting for the Skins, I've been hearing some people in the Media making fun of us for voting for our team because the Skins are so far ahead of everyone else in the pro bowl voting. If the voting ended today and based on just the fans portion of the voting there would be 16 Redskins in the Pro Bowl!! Way to go Redskins Fans. Let the haters hate and keep voting for the Skins!!

GO Skins! Beat Seattle!! Must win game this week! :point2sky

I really laugh at how others around the NFL have shunned Skins players when it comes to post year and post career accolades. This year I see others around the NFL getting mad because Skins fans are voting Redskins players in. Hell what about the years Skins players deserved to get in. What about when Springs had 5 int's and like 6 sacks on the #3 defense and #1 in the NFC yet Springs wasn't even a reserve. London Fletcher has been robbed his whole career. Man keep voting.

Archived