Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just bought a new Infiniti G37

Skinz4Life12

Proud to say i just purchased a new Infiniti G37. Its ivory pearl with a two tone stone interior. It looks amazing. Also sounds amazing for that matter.

Got a .9 % loan with absolutley no credit. Just showed them a college degree and a pay stub lol. Oh yea and somehow i'm able to get full auto coverage for $99 a month...so yea I'm pretty damn happy about that.

Anyways just wondering if anyone else has one of these cars or something comparable and their thoughts on it?

I have the G35 6MT. At the end of a long tiring day just listening to the engine as I accelerate gives me a big grin and the troubles of the world are forgotten.

It is none of my business, but if I were your age I'd put less money in a car and more into savings. A few extra tens of thousands at 22 will give you the option of retiring a few years earlier.

financial analyst for a defense contracting company in alexandria va....the thing is my lease expired on my apartment in fairfax va...so I moved back home with my parents until I find some roommates who want to live in arlington....basically they told me they wouldnt charge me rent so long as i put "X" amount away a month. That "X" amount was $1500. Don't have nearly as much wiggle room now with the car payment where as before I could spend $200 at a strip club (just an example) and not lose any sleep over it

I have a 2007 G35 (new body) sedan. I love it! I looked at the BMW 3 series, the Lexus IS 250 and for the money you can't touch it. The BMW for the same price was the 328 and was gutless and the interior was bland at best. The Lexus was nice, but again at the same price point it was the IS250 and not the IS 350 and the 250 is way down on power vs. the G. Plus the Lexus had no backseat.

Love the G!

financial analyst for a defense contracting company in alexandria va....the thing is my lease expired on my apartment in fairfax va...so I moved back home with my parents until I find some roommates who want to live in arlington....basically they told me they wouldnt charge me rent so long as i put "X" amount away a month. That "X" amount was $1500. Don't have nearly as much wiggle room now with the car payment where as before I could spend $200 at a strip club (just an example) and not lose any sleep over it

I do the same thing for a defense contractor in Alexandria.

I either need to ask for a pay raise or send you my resume. lol

I have a 2007 G35 (new body) sedan. I love it! I looked at the BMW 3 series, the Lexus IS 250 and for the money you can't touch it. The BMW for the same price was the 328 and was gutless and the interior was bland at best. The Lexus was nice, but again at the same price point it was the IS250 and not the IS 350 and the 250 is way down on power vs. the G. Plus the Lexus had no backseat.

Love the G!

My thoughts exactly. Looked at the same cars, my friend has a IS250 that she let me drive some and its nice but you get wayy more bang for your buck with the G.

Archived